Chapter Six ✘ Hungry Hyena

"We take drugs, then you hold me close,
Then I tell you how you make me whole."
Come & Go - Juice WRLD.

"Going to a frat party was not on my to-do list tonight, Bella." Faith grumbles, plopping down on my bed.

"Yes. Your to-do list included sitting in your pyjamas and watching reruns of Friends. So I think going to our first college party tramps that any day, Faith." Bella shoots back, rolling her eyes.

"She's sort of right." I quip from my spot by my dressing table.

The three of us are gathered in my room, getting ready for tonight. Word got around that this party is going to be quite a big deal, since it's the first one for the semester, so we decided to put a little extra effort, first impressions and whatnot. Faith grumbles in response, grabbing one of my pillows and cuddling it. I turn back to the mirror, and swipe some mascara across my lashes, making them stand out. Bella has already done my black eyeshadow and winged eyeliner, bringing out my grey eyes sharply.

I've let my hair fall down loosely on my shoulders after brushing it throughout, deciding to leave it in its natural form, wavy and slightly curling at the ends. The top Bella had thrust into my hands when I was looking for an outfit is a black bustier lace top that almost looked like lingerie. It's slightly see through below the chest area, and the v-neckline is sexy, but modest enough to leave something for the imagination. I chose a pair of high waisted black leather pants to tuck the top into, along with a thick black belt to emphasise my waist.

Ducking into my closet, I rummage through it, looking for a pair of suitable shoes. I come across my favourite pair of heels, black five inch platform heels that'll make my legs look longer. I pull them on, stumbling a little as I did so. It's been awhile since I wore heels, so I do a strut around my bedroom for abit of practice, Bella and Faith cheering me on as I did so. I turn around to see Bella recording me, so I blow a kiss at the camera with a wink, flipping my hair over my shoulder for extra effect.

"Goddamn bitch, it should be illegal to be as hot as you are." Bella quips as she lowers her phone, and I grin at her.

"Thanks babe. I could say the same about you, Micah boy is going to be panting like a dog when he sees you."

Bella chuckles, but I'm not lying. The little red dress that she has on left nearly nothing imagination, short enough to barely cover her ass, the sweetheart neckline showing off the curves of her boobs. Faith, on the other hand, is dressed more similar to me. High waisted white jeans, and a shimmery silver coloured tube top that looks amazing with her blonde hair. Standing next to each other, we look like total opposites, minus the blonde hair.

"Alright, are we done?" Faith questions, getting to her feet and grabbing her clutch. I nod in response to her, shoving my phone, car keys and wallet into my back pockets, because I didn't have the patience or responsibility to carry around a clutch.

"Who's gonna be DD?" Bella trails behind me and Faith as we walk out of my room, heading to the front door.

"Me." Faith offers. "Don't feel like drinking tonight."

"Boohoo." I stick my tongue out at her mockingly. "You'll regret it."

"Nah, I won't."

• • •

"Fuck. I regret it."