Chapter One

Third Person's P.O.V

          "Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people... and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened."

          "Sleeve. Head. Ah-ha!"

          "How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Beast asks walking in with Belle

          "He's turning 16, dear."

          "Hey, pops." Ben greets smiling

          "16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." Belle gives him a look.

          "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." 

          "Ah, it was either you or a teapot." Ben laughs. "Kidding."

          "Mom, dad..." He goes to step off the podium thing.

          "Ah! Nn-nnh!"

          "I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." Beast and Belle shocked. "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned."

          "The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?"

          "We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them."

          "Have you?" Beat asks with slight anger.

          "I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?" Belle asks.

          "Cruella De Vil... Jafar... Evil Queen... Red queen....  and Maleficent." Everyone looks at him shocked.

          "Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!"

          "Dad, just hear me out here!" Ben pleads.

          "I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

          "Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" Something changes in Beast. Maybe it's from when he was what everyone thought was a monster.

          "I suppose their children are innocent."

          "Well, well done. Shall we?" Belle asks fixing his jacket.