Chapter Twenty Seven: D3: Chapter Seven

Third Person's P.O.V

          "That was a really good idea, to check Audrey's room. Now, we know that we're on the right track." Mal says eating cake with Uma.

          "Is there an insult in there that I missed?"

          "Just... I wanted to thank you." The scene switches to Audrey and Chad in Fairy cottage.

          "No! You think you're on the right track? We're not going anywhere! Let's mess them up a little.

          "I say we go back to my place and maybe binge-watch some TV? Huh? Or maybe order some stuff online? Yeah? Yeah. What about pizza, huh? Yeah, you don't like pizza. Salad? Sa...!" With magic, she shoves him in to the closet.

          "I don't know whose birthday it is, but I want this cake." Mal chuckles.

          "So, I maybe kind of missed the boat a little bit on calling you Shrimpy and not letting you join the gang."

          "Yeah. We really could've torn up the Isle together. Oh!"

          "Celia!" Broads cover every entrance and window

          "We're trapped!"

          "Are you guys okay? What's going on?"

Reese's P.O.V

          "Oh, no. You've caused my friends pain and fear now, it's time for you to disappear." Mal runs out with the others. Aiden engulfs me in a hug. 

          "Are you okay?

          "I'm fine Aiden. We aren't getting any help form the gods. Olympus is in the same situation as Auradon."

          "We'll figure something out. As for your vanishing...."

          "It's called shadow traveling, and it's more like teleportation. Like Nightcrawler."

          "Either way my girlfriend is a badass." I laugh. Kitty pulls him down by the collar of his shirt. "Hello there."

          "Hurt her and I will hurt you." 

          "Yes ma'am." 

          "Okay, so, we all think that Audrey could be at Fairy Cottage. We have no idea where it is.  Did she ever take you there?"

          "Every Fairy Godmother's Day. Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her?"

          "I wish I knew."

          "We don't need her, we have the embers. Audrey doesn't stand a chance. I'm calling a temporary Parley between us. But, I can not wait until everyone finds out the truth."

          "Reese, I'm sorry, it's the only way."

          "You're wrong. Let's just get this over with."

          "Doug! Go with Jane. We need to find Fairy Godmother.

          "They might need some muscle."

          "Hey."

          "They're not wrong, I'll go with them. Just because I called Parlay doesn't mean I want to be near you."

          "I'll go." Gil volunteers.

          "Yeah, actually, I would feel better."

          "Yeah, actually, I'd feel better, too."

          "Same."

          "Actually, I would, too."

          "All right, man. Let's do it."

          "Hey, anything happens to her and you'll be dragon chow."

         "And Cat chow." 

          "Gil don't let anything happen to her."

          "I can take care of myself. Kitten you're coming with us."

          "Yes ma'am."