Chapter Twenty Three: D3: Chapter Three

Reese's P.O.V

          "I'm gonna miss you, Dad."

          "Do you have everything?" Hatter asks for the millionth time.

          "Yes." Maddy assures him.

          "What about this?" He puts his top-hat on her head.

          "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I cover my ears. He pulls out an identical one and puts it on Kitty's head.

          "Take good care of our girls."

          "Of course Cat. I promise I'll find a way to get you two off this Island." 

          "We know you will. Tell ALice I said Hi." I hug them, before leading the girls to the limo.

          "Woah."

          "I know right." I say putting their bags in the trunk. 

          "CARLOS!" Kitty practically pushes him in to Sqeaky. "I've missed you." Those two get along so well because Kitty has never once shown any interest in dogs.

          "Looks like some things never change."

          "Alright let him breathe. Here try this." I hand them each on of the crystal sticks.

          "This is great. Is Auradon really as awesome as we dreamed?"

          "Even better." 

          "It's Hades." I turn my head to se?e dad trying to escape. "Stop the car. He's trying to escape."

          "I am a god. I don't belong here." 

          "Stay here with them." I nod. 

          "It's gonna be alright." I assure them. "Squeaky." I offer my hand which he gladly grabs on to. "Mal can do this." As much as I want him off the Isle, they'll just throw him back even if he does escape. Mal turns in to a dragon to fight him off.

          "Come on, Mal, blast him." Dad hits her with a blast from his ember. 

          "Is Mal okay?"

          "She's just fine." I meet dad's eyes before he walks away. "Everything is alright."

          "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" 

          "I'm okay, Maddy."

          "Are you okay?" Mal asks. I nod my head. 

          "DO we really get to live in a castle?" Maddy ask changing the subject. "Will I get to meet Alice? The white rabbit? What abut the White Queen? Oooo, Can I meet Jasmine? ANd Rapunzel? What about Merida? SHe's awesome."

          "I will find a way to introduce you to everyone you want to meet." Mally promises. "Nice Hats. But, for now, Reese can introduce you to Alice, the White Queen, and everyone else in Wonderland you want to meet."

Third Person's P.O.V

          Belle, Adam/Beast, Ben, F.G, Mal, and Reese are meeting to discuss what happened. "I think we all know why we're here. The people are in a panic about Hades. He almost got out. Who knows what he would've done if he had escaped? We can't risk having another villain on the loose.

          "I really feel like this is my fault. I'm supposed to protect Auradon."

          "You did, you do protect Auradon."