Chapter Twenty Six: D3: Chapter Six

Reese's P.O.V

          "She's nowhere on campus. Found her diary. And dang, did you ruin Audrey's life." I laugh.

          "Okay. So did you find anything in there that we don't already know or..."

          "She hangs out at Fairy Cottage. You know where Flora, Fauna and Merryweather hid her mom from your mom."

          "Yes. The irony is not lost on me." 

          "I don't know considering how dense you can be." I snap.

          "How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy?" 

          "Okay. How do I look?" Evie sighs.

          "Okay. The bling stays here."

          "But she's bad."

          "And we're not." I notice Kitty slip something in to her pocket but don't say anything. I hope Maddys okay. 

          "Okay, you two need to talk." Uma says looking at me and Mally. "Even Gil knows something's wrong."

          "I have nothing to say to her." I growl. "I should've stuck with you and Harry. At least you're loyal."

Third Person's P.O.V

          "Ben! Ben! Dude. Come on. Nothing?"

          "These things just grow everywhere. Hey, we should play that icebreaker. Um, Jay, I like the way that you can bounce around and jump off things. These are free, right?"

          "Yeah, um..." Jay chuckles. "I like how you get a kick out of a berry bush.

          "I guess you've probably seen everything by now, huh? Furry rocks. Giant fish. You're probably used to grabbing lunch off of a bush."

          "No. I mean, no, not really. I mainly just use the vending machines at practice. You know, tourney, kind of eats up most of my time. So...

          "Tourney, that's a wee boy's game."

          "Hey, you know what would be fun? To go rafting on a jungle river. Find a lost civilization. Oh, or maybe a penguin.

          "Oh, well, you'd find those more in like icebergs, but I'd love to see one of those. You guys are killing me. Hmm. P.S., your mutt went that way."

          "Carlos!

          "Dude, what do you see?"

          "This way!"

Reese's P.O.V

          "I really hope they found Ben."

          "Nice digs."

          "I got a really good deal." We walk inside to see Diz, Sqeaky, and Squirmy asleep on the couch. "Where's Maddy?"

         "With Alice and my Aunt."

          "It's okay. Shh! It's okay. Don't worry, Dizzy. We can fix this. And once we do, they're gonna let all the kids come from the Isle." I give Mally a pointed look. "So, happy dreams." Walking in to Evie's workshop We find Doug and Aiden.

          "Uh, who's these dudes?" 

          "Doug. Doug. Wake up. Wake up."

         "Aiden. Wake up."