Chapter Seventeen: D2: Chapter Six

Reese's P.O.V

          "A boat? It's on a boat." 

          "You'll be fine if you fall, I'll catch you. Just like always." 

          "Evie, you look beautiful!" 

          "Thank you so much." I take a deep breath.

          "Did you design the barrette?"

          "It's beautiful, isn't it? Uh, no, it's not my creation. Many of the hair accessories this evening are by fabulous new designers, Dizzy, Ktty and Maddie of the Isle." 

          "Reese, did you do your own hair? Did Evie design your dress?"

          "To the first one no. My dear sweet kitten and Maddie did my hair, and yes Evie designed my dress."

          "Why Blue? You're the Red Queen's daughter."

          "Because it's the color of my dad's flames and hair when he's calm."

          "Who is your father?" I hold my head up high and look in to the Cameras.

          "I am the daughter of Hades. I am a demi-goddess"  Aiden pulls her towards the boat before the reporters can bombard her with questions.

          "How com you never told us?"

          "Because Mally, E, Diz, Kitten, and Mads, already knew." Me and Aiden are hanging with Carlo and Jane by the punch. 

          "Jane! There you are, my dear. Well, everything looks beautiful, my love. But we just need to ladle out the punch before the sherbet melts."

          "Mom, I have a date."

          "A date? Really? Do you have a date, too?"

          "Yeah."

          "Really?"

          "Yeah."

         "Mom. Jane and Carlos hold hands, and she looks so happy for them.

          "Bippity, boppity. Oh!" 

          "Earlier, you said you'd catch me like always but that means it's happened more than once."

          "You were fighting Harry Hook, he said something to you and you lost focus, he pushed you over the side and I caught you."

          "Of course he used against me." Everyone starts cheering and clapping. The fanfare starts playing.

          "The future Lady Mal!" Murmurs and gasps erupt as she comes out with her purple hair.

          "You work it, girl."

          "Whoo!"

          "Go Mal."

          "Yeah, Mal!"

          "Mal!" Everyone starts cheering and clapping. I let go of Aiden's hand walk over to her, Belle, and Beast.

          "Hi."

          "Hi."

          "Hey, Ben is on his way."

          "Okay."

          "And you look beautiful."

          "Oh, thank you." She laughs nervously and I grab her hand.