Chapter Six

Reese's P.O.V

          "Mom said, "If a boy can't see the beauty within", then he's not worth it." Can you believe it? What world does she live in?"

          "Auradon."

          "Mal, do you like?"

          "Yeah. It's cute. It brings out your eyes." 

          "Can you make me one anything with little red please."

          "I know. Of course."

          "I'll never get a boyfriend."

          "Boyfriends are overrated."

          "And how would you know, Mal? You've never had one."

          "It's 'cause I don't need one, E. They're a waste of time."

           "I forgot to do Chad's homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no."

           "Gimme." I state. SHe does, and I grab my markers. On each one I write 'I HAVE OTHER PEOPLE DO MY HOMEWORK',  'I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE NEW GIRL', and my favorite 'I AM A CHEATING JERK THAT USED THE NEW GIRL.'

          "And that is exactly what I mean."

          "He'll get what he deserves." I put it all back in the back pack, and hand it back to Evie.

          "Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie. My mom's Mulan? No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us, and, well, you're evil. But do you think you could do mine?"

          "Why would we do that for you?"

          "I'll pay you 50 dollars.

          "Good answer. I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights.

           "Yeah, yeah. I want it cool. Like Mal's."

          "Really?" 

          "The split ends, too?" Evie raddles the bag and Mal pulls out her spell book.

          "E blindfold her. Janey my bag." 

          "Okay... "Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair." 

Third Peron's P.O.V

          The three girls watch as Reese styles Lonnie's hair. "You're really good at that."

          "Thanks." She responds. She also puts in little braids scattered throughout it. "Done." Reese says removing the blindfold.

          "Woah, this is incredible." She hands Reese some money.

          "You already paid Evie."

          "You deserve this. Thanks." Meanwhile, on the turney field.

          "I could really use a tough guy like you. The team's a bunch of princes, If you know what I mean."

          "You're telling me. It's all, "after you, old chum." Oh, pardon me, did I bump into you?" Where I come from It's, "prepare to die, sucker!" As my father says, "the only way to win" is to make sure everyone else loses!"

           "Jay! Jay, Jay, Jay!"

           "You rip..."

          "Let me explain a team. Uh, It's like a family."