Chapter Eight

Reese's P

Reese's P.O.V

          "There you are! We have been looking for you literally everywhere!" Mal says walking towards Evie, Doug Willow, and Winn.

          "What's wrong?"

          "Ben just asked me out on...a date."

          "And Aiden just asked me out on a date."

          "Nice."

          "No it's not I've never been on one of those. I don't even know what to wear. WHat if I scare him off."

          "We can handle this. Bye." I wave bye to my ousins as Evie drags me away.

          "Bye."

          "You're looking a little pale. ANd you stop worrying."

          "Yeah, of course."

          "I can fix that with some gloss and some blush."

          "No!"

          "Mal, I can use the..."

          "No, no, no."

          "Ree, I'm thinking a little lip gloss and some eye-shadow." Once we get back to the dorm, Evie goes straight to work on us.

          "Okay. Easy on the blush. I don't want to scare him away. Not that I could.

          "Please. My mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk. Always use upward strokes."

          "My mom was never really big on makeup tips. I never had a sister. Big or little."

          "Well, now you do. We're going to need all the family we can get If we don't pull this off. My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way. Just ask Snow White."

          "Are you afraid of her?"

          "Sometimes. Are you afraid of your mom?"

          "I just really want her to be proud of me. She gets so angry with me when I disappoint her. And sh... yeah, she's my mom, so I know she loves me... In her own way."

          "I'm afraid of my mom. You've seen what happens when I don't do what I'm told." 

          "Moving on. Come see." 

          "Are we done?"

          "Yeah."

          "Oh."

          "I know."

          "I look..."

          "Say it."