Fight and vow

Maybe if that didn't happen to me, I would find it quite funny. And quite romantic too. Like in the books. But the situation at the moment was not funny at all. Two adult wizards rolled up their sleeves, ready for a simple old-fashioned fistfight. They forgot about their wands. How pathetic and typical of both. In that frozen second between stand-off and fighting Sirius's eyes never left Remus. After a few moments of uncomfortable silence, he finally looked directly at me, his face unreadable. I tried to stand between the two and end this ridiculous situation.

"Sirius, please, let's just talk," I begged him.

"I'll talk to you later. Now I want to beat this person who was called my friend. " Sirius said, his tone clipped with ice.

"Ash, back off. "Remus told me, pushing me aside, "We'll get along. The old-fashioned fight between the two of us has always fixed things. There is no way to reason with him before he has used up his anger. I will take no pleasure in taking him down. None. It's just necessary. "

"Let's see who will take whom down. "

I didn't know who threw the first punch, but suddenly Sirius's fist was slamming into Remus's face while he sunk his own into my uncle's stomach. They stumbled apart for a brief second to catch their breaths before diving back at each other, eyes narrowed in determination.
Sirius dodged Remus's fist and came up with his own; for a brief instant, I thought that he succeeds in his attempt when Remus managed to tilt his head back and slam it into his friend's head. My uncle shook it off, blinding throwing a sloppy kick.

Remus stepped back, evading the kick. "Is that all you got?" he crowed, smirking infuriatingly. Sirius growled and threw himself, changing direction at the last minute and pushed his friend surprisingly.

My blood hummed in my veins and anger took over me. My initial shock was over. This situation was ridiculous. They could seriously injure themselves. Obviously, when it came to a fight there were only primary instincts, no code. All that matters was the win. Men became boys with no sign of a brain in their heads.

I hurried quickly and grabbed my wand: "Everte Statum". A blue light came out of it, and the two of them, Sirius and Remus, were strongly thrown away from each other.

"Stop! Both of you! This is ridiculous. You are friends and you hurt each other. "

"This one here is no longer my friend." Sirius spat on the floor, nodding at Remus.

"Why?"I asked him "What did he do so wrong? He and I are both adults who are responsible for ourselves and our actions. Our only mistake is that we didn't tell you in the beginning. For which I am so sorry. In fact, it's all my fault. I was afraid of your reaction, so I postponed my conversation with you. Uncle, forgive me..."

Sirius's features softened slightly, but his eyes still flicked angrily.

"I'm sorry, my friend," Remus said. "I didn't want to hide anything from you, especially my relationship with Ash. You know me, I would never do anything if my intentions were not serious. I didn't plan to fall in love with your niece, it just happened. "

Fall in love? Did he actually say that?

"How long has this been going on?" Sirius asked a little calmer.

"Two months" Remus and I answered together.

"Merlin," my uncle sighed, rolling his eyes and clenching his fists. "Where were your minds to hide it from me? Where did I go wrong? Why didn't you tell me? Two months! Under my nose! I lost my instincts after 12 years in Azkaban."

No one spoke after that for a while, Remus and I stood up, watching Sirius nervously walk around the room. It was as if he was having an internal struggle with himself. I decided it was best not to tease him for the moment. Finally, he looked up, apparently deciding what to do.