Ideas

Remus looked at me with an unreadable expression. I couldn't tell if he was mad at me or not.

"I didn't see you in the tavern," I said.

"Because I was out for an hour until a minute ago."  his tone was ever so cautious.

"How did you know I was here?"

"When I went inside, I immediately smelled you. I wouldn't mistake you for anything in the world. The positive aspects of lycanthropy. " He replied, continuing to be impartial about the whole situation. "How did you follow me?"

"I enchanted a sikel in your pocket."

"An old trick and I got caught up like a schoolboy. " He gasped watching me.

"Are you mad at me? " I asked, hoping to finally at least get something out of him.

"I want to, but I can't." He sighed resignedly. "Your perseverance is one of the qualities I value in you. Not that I always like its manifestation. However, you are in great danger here. You can see for yourself what a hole this place is. "

"Actually, it's not that bad," I said, thinking of Chiara.

"You were lucky that there weren't many people here. Do you know what scums are hovering around?"

"I have an idea. I managed to stun three men a while ago."

"What?" He raised his voice and his eyes widened.

"They attacked one girl, I had to intervene. But don't worry, everything is fine. "

"So you helped Chiara." He concluded.

"Yes, do you know her?" I wondered.

"Yes, she's a werewolf, too."

"Really?" Then I smiled. "Apparently I'm addicted to werewolves. I like her. "

I saw the corner of his mouth twitch slightly. He grabbed my wrists sharply, but so as not to hurt me, and pulled me toward him. "Come, get out of here right now and go straight back to Grimmauld Place."

"I don't want to, I came here anyway. Let me help you. " I begged him.

"And what are you going to do, you can't just show up here and start telling them how great a werewolf's life would be. I highly doubt they will want to talk to you at all. Most, how can I tell you, are not very communicative. "

"Chiara was friendly. "I pleaded.

"Chiara is one of the few, the main reason is that her parents help her and she can afford a monthly Wolfsbane potion. "He replied." Come on, let's go." and he pulled me back to the tavern and to the front door.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Someone gently pulled me by my free hand. "Lupin, what are you doing? This is the girl who helped me. "

I didn't know how to answer her as her eyes continually darted back between me and Remus.

"I know," Remus told her. "Thank her and say goodbye because she's leaving."

"I don't think that's exactly what she wants. Ash, is Lupin the friend you were looking for? " I nodded and she continued. "I don't understand why this whole scene is? "

Remus let go of his hand holding me. He sighed in resignation. "Maybe I owe you an explanation, come and sit down and I'll explain."

Chiara looked at us confused, nodded, and sat down at her table again. Six or seven other people were sitting around her. They all looked at us curiously. I smiled slightly at the others. Only a few of them answered me. Most just nodded. I sat between Chiara and Remus. He began: