Vanilla

I hurried into my room, my heart pounding in my chest. I only had time to take a quick shower before I heard Remus enter my room and close the door behind him. I managed to put on one of the corsets we had bought from the Knockturn alley store. It was made of beautiful black lace that wrapped nicely around my breasts and waist. It went in combination with the same color thongs, garters, and stockings.

When Remus saw me, he was startled for a moment, then approached me and looked at me all over, admiring my body. His eyes blazed dark with desire. No one feature makes him so handsome, though his eyes come close. People often speak of the color of eyes, as if that were of importance, yet his would be beautiful in any shade. Sometimes they were soft, amber, and from them comes an intensity, an honesty, a gentleness. At another moment, like now his eyes were getting a darker and more penetrating color, which made my legs weak and sent shivers all over my body. What he was, what was beautiful about him, came from deep within; it made me want to feel how his lips move in a kiss, how his hands follow the curves of my body.

Remus comes up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. First, he kissed me gently and carefully, then his lips moved slowly down my neck and bit me slightly. He stepped back for a moment, his eyes sliding all over my body again, appreciating it. In general, I was not confident in my body, there was always something I did not like in myself. As if reading my mind, Remus pulled me close.

"Why do you blush every time when I admire you? You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he murmured in my ear. "Here, I want you to see what I see." He took me over to the dressing mirror and stood behind me, holding my arms. "Look. You're so lovely and sexy at the same time, Ash. There's nothing to be embarrassed about." he breathed in my ear. When I saw how Remus looked at me in the mirror, I forgot all my insecurities and felt like the most beautiful woman in the world.

His hands cupped my breasts as he nibbled on my neck, not once did his eyes leave mine in the mirror. That sinful heat began to pool, seeing and feeling his touch at the same time. I couldn't take my eyes away when one of his hands drifted down, sliding my panties aside until finding a home between my legs. My chest heaved as I watched his hands with those long and tender fingers slid down to where I ached terribly.

"See how your body wants to be ravished?" he purred, sucking on my earlobe. "This what I love to behold – the way you respond to me, how your face changes with each sensation..." he pressed his fingers firmly starting a fire. I watched my face as my mouth panted and finally leaned back into his shoulder. "... hearing you call out my name."

My body reacted to his every touch. His movements became faster and more insistent, and I was on the edge. A thin smile played on Remus's face. Suddenly he sat down on the bed and he pulled me over his knees, bringing his hand down hard on my butt's left cheek, repeating the motion on the right. It wasn't so hard that it hurt. It was enough to send arousal signals to my brain and electrify my whole body.

"That is because you make me keep thinking about you all day," Remus said, sliding his hand over my ass and slapping it again. "And that's because you teased me at dinner." Then he rolled me off his knees and onto the bed, "Lay on your back" he commanded." I saw that you read the book I offered you. Do you trust me? " I nodded in response and closed my eyes for a moment, focusing on the throbbing spot between my legs. When I looked at him again, Remus had bitten his lip, watching me. "What will be your safe word?" He asked me.

Without thinking, I replied: "Vanilla." I don't know why I chose that word, maybe because it was usually associated with non-kinky sex.

Remus smiled playfully at me, nodded without saying anything more. He waved his hand, and the leather handcuffs I already knew appeared in his hands. There was also a rope.