-Chapter 17- Meeting everyone part 2!

A/N hey! I'm here on wattpad and I have two hours to write this chapter and possibly the next if I have If I manage that I will upload tonight (GMC times) hopefully.
Let's get on with the story (Stacy quote c; )

Chapter 17 (also my lucky number :3 ) - Fae's POV

We had been waiting for around 15 minutes and as I turned back to reading my tweets I heard a faint voice calling my name. I looked up to see Charlotte half-running towards me, all her bags weighing her down. I stood up straight and jogged towards her as fast as I could so it didn't look like I was running. Because let's face it... I don't run. She dropped her bags and we met in the middle of the airport, in a tangle of hugs, tears of happiness and each other. I looked to my left to see Jordan and Will do a weird hand-shake-bro-hug-thing awkwardly and laughed to myself. "So hi?" Charlotte said, as if we'd never met before. We started laughing to avoid the awkward-ness.

I picked up Charlotte's bags and brought them over to our temporary waiting area where Jordan and Will were waiting. I introduced Charlotte to them and we walked towards the exit.

*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★

"So where do you guys want to go to for dinner?" I asked, getting a can of Dr Pepper out of the fridge and popping it open.

"Uhm I don't know, I was thinking on the way back we stop by the cube house and meet everyone.

"Yeah! Let's do that!!" Charlotte said. She's been interacting with them as well because she does YouTube too.

"Okay so before anything else.. Charlotte have you ever had Chipotle?" Will asked.

"Uhm... No?" She replied worriedly.

"Omg yass we have to take you now!" I said in an over-peppy too american voice.

"We can go see the guys after then." Jordan said as we all nodded and went to go get ready.

I walked into my room with Charlotte where she was sleeping for her stay and started applying a new layer of basic makeup. "So how's it going in Canada?" I asked her. Had I mentioned that Charz was living with Graser?

"You mean living with Graser? Its alright, our relationship had definitely grown a lot since I moved in." She replied casually. "How about you and Jordan?" She asked smirking at me in the mirror as she picked out which jacket to wear. "Red or Black?" She asked. "Black, Its going pretty well actually. I actually feel a connection with him." Had I also mentioned the fact that Charlotte is the only person I told about mine and Jordan's relationship and since she's living with Graser she's bound to have found out someday. "Aww that's so cute! I ship it!" She said making a heart shape with her hands.

"What the fuck is that meant to be?" I asked look at her fingers in a weird crossed over thing.

"Its a heart! See look my middle fingers are the sides and my index are the top! I swear its a thing!"

"That looks so weird." I said looking at it and giggling.

"Alright hypocrite. You ready to go?" She asked slipping her feet into a pair of light brown boots and shuffling out of the door.

"Two seconds." I said shutting my makeup bag and taking my phone off charge.

I dialed the uber number and called our favourite cab driver. I let Jordan and Will walk past me and turned off the lights before locking the door behind me and following them all down the stairs, listening to their echoing voices below.

*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★

A/N Hey there lol I hope you enjoyed this chapter, just to clarify I will be uploading a chapter on these dates of each month:
• 5th
• 15th
• 25th

And so on, which is around every 10 days. This is just so I can give myself a deadline, to help me upload more frequently. Also were nearly at 1000 views! Holy crap thank you all so much for reading, and remember when we hit 69 votes I will be doing a double update :^) so make sure to slap that vote button and comment if you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter! -Belle xox