An Apology of some sort..

THIS WAS MEANT TO GO ON OUR ACCOUNT WALL BUT APPARENTLY IT EXCEEDS THE CHARACTER LIMIT OR SOME SHIT SO WHATEVER;

Hey, Belle here!

Wow first of all I'm sorry this account is dead.
If you have NEVER read/interacted with this account in any way I suggest you turn back and save yourself a good 10 minutes of life.

Anyway, so how's all my ghost followers been doing? Good? Good..
So uh I have no idea why I'm purposely trying to make this awkward.

By now (28-12-15) you'll have probably heard the news that Jordan is quitting YouTube completely and moving back to Seattle in the new year to go to art college (good for him wooo!). And if not, sorry to shock you like that (you might want to check his twitter (@DeloreanHighway) yup he changed his @ too ;-; rip.

But as a strong xBayani fan since the beginning of Cube that had an impact on me. So I though I'd reminisce on one of my most active moments in the fnadom.

Pour examplé I read through Pixel Perfect and that was a load of crap like wow it was the most generic fanfic I've ever written and I am so sorry for writing it and then abandoning it for 6 months.

But to be fair I started to drift away from the Cube and the Fnadom just after Season 2 started... mostly because Jordan wouldn't be in it so I wouldn't be watching any episodes and then I started to watch Rusher and he stopped uploading and it all just became a massive waste of time that could be spent socialising or revising or playing Minecraft or hopelessly obsessing over kpop groups. Oh yeah did I mention I've become a mega-fan of kpop?

Yeah.

Wow I feel like I'm talking to an old Aunt that I haven't seen for a year but in reality most of you followers probably won't even read up to here, and if you did you're probably expecting me to announce a comeback or something cool.

Lol nope.

I'm just here because I thought I'd stop by one night at 2am and feel the guilt of abandoning this account and the /many/ *cough* followers we have.

I say we because its not just me that abandoned you guys. Ele did too its just she wasn't as active and kinda left before me and became disinterested in reading. I on the other hand just discovered better mediums like tumblr and AFF.

Segway again ->

But in all honesty none of you probably give a shit and have probably forgotten I exist at all. ANd I am perfectly okay to disappear into the black hole of the internet and stay forgotten forever.

If you're reading up to here you must have so much time (wow I'm super jealous).

So big apology to you for wasting your precious time on this Earth just following us or reading our shitty fanfics or whatever you did.

And thanks for reading this pointless mumble of words that I wrote at 2am and will probably regret posting in the morning because its literally just paragraphs of useless shit.

Bye forever (or for a really long time until I login again and crash my phone with the notification spam)

- Belle (and Ele but not really lol)

kthxbye