-Chapter 6- Morning and Minecraft.

A/N so you probably know what's going to happen judging by the title. But I can't think of anything else to call it and don't want to do the moving chapter yet so yeah. Enjoy! Also, who likes my crazy alliteration in the title?!? English is useful... Pfff BAZINGA! (If you get that I love you) ~Belle xox

Thenextday-Jordan'sP.O.V

I woke up with Fae snuggled up against my chest, I had one arm around her waist and we were entangles in a warm embrace. I tried not to wake her as I moved my arm into a more comfortable position. I tensed as she sighed contently and her breathing slowed again.

After soaking up as much of that moment as possible my arm started to go numb underneath her so I slowly shifted my weight around and ended up on the floor.

I got up, grabbed some random clothes to wear today and tiptoed to the bathroom across the hall and did my daily routine. (A/N sounds like makeup and stuff but nah ;) )

I realised I'd forgotten to get everything except a T-shirt to wear so I walked back shirtless into my room. I cursed in a loud whisper as I stubbed my toe on the door frame. Turning back to see if Fae had woken, I grabbed a shirt and started to put it on.

Fae'sP.O.V

I was awoken from my cocoon of peaceful sleep to hear Jordan cursing, trying to be quiet. I opened my eyes and spotted him, standing on one leg, clutching his left foot. I quickly pretended to be asleep as he turned around to see if he woke me. Then once he'd turned back I opened them and watched him grab a T-shirt. I knew this was the perfect time to 'wake up' and I made a dramatical gasp. "Jordan! Revealing much!" I watched him jump at my words and he turned back with a playful smile. "Morning sleepy" he cooed.

I said something that sounded more like a grunt and sat up, stretched my arms above my head and pondered what to do.

"Guessing you're not a morning person either." He said motioning to the digital clock that read 11:42 on it. "Mhmm" I replied sleepily as I swung my legs off his bed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Well if you're hungry we can go out and get breakfast?" He asked.

"Sure, but can we stop off at mine so I can make myself presentable." I replied, knowing he would complain.

"Fine but only for 15 minutes" He said reluctantly.

"Thank you!" I said and we made our way to the living room. In it was Dan, sitting on the sofa with a bowl of cereal. He looked back and forth between me and Jordan and I knew what he was thinking. But before I could say anything Jordan casually said " Fae JUST stayed the night."

Dan looked less confused after and I slouched off to gather my stuff.

It was a short walk to my apartment block but I felt like ever single person that passed me was pulling a disgusted face.

We reached the building and I pressed the elevator button. It opened a few seconds later and we headed inside, our conversation silent. I waited a few more seconds of awkwardness before piping up "So you never actually told me what your job is." I had to admit I was quite curious.

"Its kinda weird." He said running a hand through the front of his hair.

"Dude. I work at a crappy gaming store. It can't be that bad?" I said reassuringly.

"Okay fine. I play Minecraft for a living." He said in a small voice.

"That's not bad!" I said cheerfully.

"Really? You don't think that's weird?" He asked doubtfully.

"Of course not... Because I do it too." I said smiling at him.

Jordan'sP.O.V

I told her. I actually told her. I can't believe it. I tried to act natural as she paused before responding with:

"That's not bad!" I was shocked. I expected a completely different reaction. Wait. Did she really mean it?

"Really? You don't think that's weird?" I asked, holding me breath for a reply.

"Of course not, because I do it too." Wait. What? She's a minecrafter? You're joking.

"Yeah right. You?! Seriously?" I questioned.

"What. You don't think girls can play?" She said in a judging voice.

"No I know girls can play. Just not beauty gurus like you" I replied defensively.

"Well I'll have you know I'm the most OP person on almost every server I play on" she gloated.

"Prove it." I said smirking.

"Will do!" she said leaving the elevator and unlocking her apartment door. I struggled to take in the living room. She had all her gaming stuff set up and peeking out of the boxes were tons of Minecraft/gaming items. "Wow, you must be a keen collector!" I said looking at the diamond pickaxe and sword pinned to the wall along with thousands of fairy lights above her setup.

"Show me what you got!" I said in a sassy voice.

She turned on the screen of her Mac, her lock screen was a stunning drawing of her, with a mug of hot chocolate next to her, eyes glued to the screen playing Minecraft with big headphones on, which I spotted lying on the desk.

"Fanart" she said, following my gaze as she logged in. She then opened up Minecraft which was already open and turned back to me. "What do you challenge me to?" She asked, a smile playing on her lips. It looked like she had completely forgotten about getting ready for breakfast. But I think she looks so much better without makeup and pretty clothes.

"Erm boss battle?" I asked, expecting her to say no.

"Too easy!"she retorted, "Give me something harder!"

∆†∆†∆†∆†∆†∆†∆†∆†∆†∆†∆†∆†∆†∆†∆†∆†∆†∆

A/N haha, if I were Straub I'd say: 'hard like my d' I'm sorry. Forgive me. That wasn't funny at all. I'm gonna leave it on a cliffy but only because I haven't decided what Jordan will challenge her to do. I hope you enjoyed reading Jordan's P.O.V.

• Likes/Dislikes?

• Improvements?

•Comment/Vote away!

~Belle xox

Whoops almost forgot- If you read up to here comment anywhere- "Gurlll Gamerrrr ;*" or something similar- let's confuse the others!