-Chapter 16- Meeting Everyone Part 1-

A/N idk what to say new chapter? I guess. So far my 10 day upload thing has been working so yay! anyway enjoy! -Belle xox

Chapter 16: Fae'sPOV

Everything has been going well with the whole, not telling the cube thing.

Graser has stayed true to his word and hasn't said anything, but I think Jordan has been talking about me to him a lot. Cutie. But (and there is a but) it was 6am and Will Shep and Charlotte will be coming in about 5 hours, and we still needed to clean the apartment up.

I was lying awake on the couch next to Jordan who had been playing Call of Duty until like 2am.

I turned to face him and pecked him on the lips. I knew that had probably woken him up, he was quite a light sleeper. I turned around to face him fully and kissed him, feeling his lips kiss me back softly. I felt his arm move and wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him and into the kiss. We stayed liplocked, and I knew he was fully awake by the growing passion of our kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt him humming on my lips. I knew he hated being woken up so I guess this is probably the best way to do it.

I broke away from the kiss, slightly breathless but in a drowsy morning way. "Hun we need to sort everything out for Will and Charlotte." I said as he whined slightly. I laughed at the strange animalistic noise he made and tried to sit up, but was pulled back down by Jordan who hugged me sweetly before letting me go reluctantly and watching me walk into the small kitchenette we had.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=- =+=-=+=-

It was now 10 am and we were on our way to collect Charlotte and Will from the airport. Every minute that passed I seemed to get even more excited, but not just for pax prime, also the fact that I will be meeting my best friend for the first time! Since I became friends with Jordan, we were always on teamspeak with everyone and I started talking to Will (Kiinqtonq)'s sister Charlotte. As soon as we started talking we just clicked. We are so similar, we could be twins. Apart from the looks of course. Charlotte is blonde with a skinny figure.. And me. Well I'm a boring brunette potato. I remember the first time we skyped I started crying because of how pretty she was and then she started crying because of the same reasons.

We were now somehow in Jordan's brother Johnny's car who had offered to take us to the airport. Jordan was clicking his fingers in front of my face.

"Earth to Fae? Are you there?"

"Yeah sorry just super excited!" I replied, my brain buzzing.

"Well were here." He said blankly.

I did a small squeal as I jumped out of the car, thanking Johnny as he drove off to park.

"They should be coming out of gates 3 and 4" Jordan said as we walking into the big glass doors of the airport and looked around.

"Theres the gates!" i said pointing to the right at the exit for the two gates.

"Welp. I guess we just wait then!" Jordan said, putting his hands in his pockets and leaning against the wall.

A/N Sorry you don't get to meet Charlotte yet! But if you want a bit of background info and you haven't guessed already.. This story is going to be crossed over with our second story Robot Sparks, so go read that until my next chapter, which i might upload early if I feel like it c: anyway remember to slap that vote button if you liked this chapter and leave lots of comments for me to wake up to tomorrow so Monday isn't so bad. Thanks for reading! -Belle xox