-Chapter 8- Moving in?

A/N HOLY SHIZ! thank you all so much for the 100+ views! Your reward is a double update whooo! This chapter is a part of the story line for Pixel Perfect FYI and every milestone has a video on it so I hope you enjoy!

P.s just imagine anything he says is his brother's is gone and is going to be Fae's like the room.

P.p.s So Bayani (spoiler alert for UHC season 10) just died. I watched his video in the first 10 mins it came out and nearly screamed.

P.p.p.s I will say when you need to watch the video.

- Belle xox

Fae's POV:

I looked around my empty apartment, boxes piled up along the walls full of all my stuff. It never really felt like this place was home for me and I don't really feel upset at all.

I heard a the buzzer for the building sound and I buzzed the removal guys in. A few minutes later I opened the door, greeted the two guys and then they slowly started to unpack all of my items from my apartment. I stopped one of them from taking the box marked computing and said I'd take it myself. Once the removal had unloaded all of my boxes I stood, in the middle of my living room. I looked around remembering everything that had happened in this apartment, like just a few weeks ago me and Jordan had spent the day on Minecraft, eating bacon bagels. I sighed slightly and picked up the heavy box, making my way out of the front door and shutting it behind me for the final time.

∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-

~Flashback to a few weeks ago~

"Ok so I though I'd show you around my place and get you familiarised with everything before you move in." Jordan explained.

"Okay great so I think I know that this is the door!" I said pointing at it. "Unless I'm mistaken and its a time machine?" I asked.

"Correct that is the door." He said laughing slightly.

I cheered and Jordan started to show me around the cupboards and stuff.

-=+=- THIS IS THE POINT WHERE YOU WATCH THE VIDEO! -=+=-

"So that's basically my, soon to be our, apartment!" Jordan said gesturing his hand around the living room as he slumped down onto the sofa and I sat in the bungee chair.

-=+=-

~ Flashback over. ~

Text convo:

F= Fae J= Jordan (duh)

F- Hi I'm just about to leave my place for the final time :')

J- Great! I can help unload if you want?

F- Dude what else would you do I'm not breaking a nail.

F- Jk

J- haha Ok how near are you?

F- Just pulling up outside now :p its only a 5 minute journey.

J- ok I'll start heading down then.

F- See you soon!

I looked up as we pulled up outside Jordan's building. It wasn't too medieval but not too modern. The Internet's better here though so I don't really care.

" Do you need any help unpacking Miss?" The guy who was driving the truck asked.

"Uhm yeah that would be great thanks!" I replied politely, quite the contrary to my reply to Jordan asking.

We got out of the truck and the guy started to open the compartment carrying my small amount of items and furniture.

∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-

"I think that's everything!" I said standing awkwardly in the middle of Jordan's hallway, boxes and furniture all around me.

"Yep. Its official! You now live here!"

"Woah. Ok I don't like it I'm moving out." I said bluntly.

The removal guy looks worried for a second then chuckled. "I guess I'll be leaving then, have a nice day!" He let himself out and I made my way into my new room.

" I have no clue how you're going to fit all of that in here." Jordan said following me inside.

"Oh I'll manage!" I said cheerfully and started to push my desk into the corner, next to the door.

∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-∞-

A/N so sorry for the late update I kinda fell asleep when I was meant to update... Oops. So quick question: ? Should I do a song for each chapter because I have an idea for most of them. ?

Please feedback on that and I hope you enjoyed. Next chapter will be up sometime next week because we have a week holiday here in England!! Whoop!

Vote,comment, share and do all that good stuff as much as you want!

Thanks! -Belle xox