-Chapter 9- half-meeting the gang.

A/N so I'm gonna keep this authors note short because I've realised they're been really long lately. Be sure to vote, comment and share if you liked this chapter, Enjoy!

"JORDAN! DO YOU WANT TO ORDER A PIZZA?" I shouted through the wall of my room.

It had been 2 weeks since I moved in here and I am loving it is much.

I walked out of my room which was all neatly decorated with fairy lights and my Minecraft and band merchandise covering the boring cream colored walls and made my way to his because he hadn't replied.

"I opened his door quietly to find him sitting at his computer on Minecraft, what else, with his headphones on, talking to someone. I watched intently as he jump sprinted around a familiar map that I recognized as Mineplex's hunger games. I stood in the doorway watching him rush around killing people and eventually making his was to a death match. He had been shouting at his team mate 'Graser' the whole time and they ended up winning the game. I cleared my throat and he spun around suddenly.

"How long have you been standing there?" He asked worriedly.

"The whole game", I said smiling sickly, "do you want pizza?" I asked.

"Uhm yeah pepperoni please." He said still looking dazed.

"Who're you chatting to?" I asked innocently.

He sat there and unplugged his headphones, to be met with screams of 'who are you talking to Jordan?' (Hbomb)

'Jordan who's that?' (Will)

'BRUH IS THAT YOU GIRLFRIEND?' (Straub)

'DUDE WHO DIS BE?' (Tomahawk)

I giggled slightly as a mixture of accents filled the room. "I'm guessing these are your internet friends."

"Yeah." Jordan said, cringing slightly as an Australian voice said " Bro don't ignore us we can hear your conversation!"

"Hey guys?" I said quietly.

A mixture of hi's and hellos echoed in Jordan's room as he sat down, taking of his headphones.

"Graser I'm guessing you invited everyone here when we started talking huh?" Jordan asked into his mic.

"Yeah buddy!" A Canadian accent replied.

"who is this chick and what's she doing in your apartment Bayani?" A low voice asked. (Rusher)

"I guess I should introduce myself really." I said speaking up as the chat went silent.

"Hi, I'm Jordan's roommate Fae. Yeah. Jordan you know I'm not good at this."

"So guys this is Fae she's my friend and roommate from college."

A variety of hi Fae's were heard and I looked to see that the team-speak room was full.

I sat down on Jordan's bed and sighed.

"Maybe I should introduce them all one at a time?" He said to me clicking his mouse on his second monitor.

Jordan then proceeded to read out each of the people's names as they each said hello in turn.

|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆|∆

"So your internet friends are pretty cool." I said putting the two pizza boxes on the kitchen worktop and getting out two plates.

"Yeah. By the way the only reason I didn't show you them sooner is because they're all a bit, how do I put this, weird.

"No! Theyre about as weird as me and you." I said sitting down next to him on the sofa and handing him a grape soda from the fridge.

"To friendship!" I said holding up my bottle and clinking it against his.

A/N just a short little update! I was in a writey mood and thought I'd do two short chapters. Also I'm out at the moment so idek when this will be published. Dont fail me now 3g!
Vote , comment, share and do all that good stuff as much as you like!
- Belle xox