-Chapter 10- Bumper Cars!

A/N good evening! lovely day for a chapter now isn't it? Another short one because I cannot stand feeling so guilty about not publishing anything for like  2 weeks. A heads up for people who managed to read the chapters I uploaded ah (sorry) I just didn't wan't to upload sad a chapter early on and I kept pointing out its flaws sad beating myself up about it.
So that's my life how's yours? Idek.
Onwards with the story...

Chapter 10- Date (bc some of you asked) : middle of July 2014 (if you're you're an old fan you'll know which events are coming up)also Idc he college semesters are wrong this is my story :p<

Jordan's POV (about an hour later)

I took another gulp of the fizzy soda and sat back.

"So do you have any non-internet friends?" I asked.

"No I mean unless my friend Blake counts."

"And where is this 'Blake' now?" I asked looking at her intriguingly.

"Oh she committed suicide last summer." Fae said casually. I sat staring at her. Did she really just say that?

"Sorry I asked." I said clearing my throat.

We sat there is silence for a few minutes then I realised something. "Hey I have to go film some videos.

"Okay sure." She said not paying much attention as she had her eyes glued to a re-run of 'friends'. I looked at her again and saw a tear run down her cheek. I didn't know what to do in situations like this so I got up and went to record my episode as planned.

~ Timeskip to the next day - after college~

Fae'sPOV- noon

We had just got back from college. It was really boring so to cheer myself up I decided to record my videos early. I sat down at my desk and started blasting Panic! At The Disco to cheer myself up. I was also still a bit upset from yesterday. Not that Jordan had done anything wrong its just the memories came back. Just don't think about it.

I opened up Minecraft and went into my single player world and clicked record.

~ Another time skip bc these are really useful when you cba to write a scene~

Jordan's POV- like 2 hours later Idk

I don't know what to do. Should I ask her if she's ok after yesterday or just leave it. After pondering for a while I got up and knocked on the door Fae had fitted a while ago to replace the slightly see through sliding door she used to have.

"Come in." She said in a trying-to-be-happy-voice.

"Hey Fae! I'm really bored do you want to go to the festival with me?" I asked secretly hoping she said yes. It killed me to see her so sad so I hope she does come with me.

"Uhm I'm not sure I've got to do a bunch of recording.." She lied. I had seen her tweet a few minutes ago saying that shed finished recording.

"Pleasee you can record after?" I asked.

"Okay fine but only for an hour max." She said getting up and grabbing her black trench coat and wooly scarf.

An hour? Yeah right.

♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥

Fae's POV

We stepped out into the busy streets of Seattle and headed along the sidewalk to the bright flashing lights and huge ferris wheel in the distance. "So how are you?" Jordan asked awkwardly, I hadn't really been very social these past days.

"I'm okay."

"Just okay?" He asked. "Well maybe this trip is what you need?"

"God Jordan you sound like my therapist." I said shoving his shoulder lightly.

"Aha sorry. Hey were here do you wanna go on the bumper cars?"

"Oh my gosh I big fna I used to play on them all the time!"

"Awesome. Well I'm quite the champion so watch out." He said grinning at me mischievously.

We waited in the queue for our ride after paying for a free pass for any games for the entire night. After a while we were at the front of the queue and I watched as the creepy guy who was keeping things in order frowned slightly at Jordan then winked at me. I felt Jordan's hand on my back and I smiled at him. Nope.

♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥

A/N Bwahahaha I'm so mean. I was going to carry this on to the end of their little outing but ima make you wait for the next bit! I'm also really tired because I've been staying up until like 1am (which is pretty late for me) to try and catch up on the cube. Only just finished the Halloween episodes... Anyway so chapter 11 will be out I hopefully not a month but maybe like a few days Idk probably when I have time. Votes comments and shares are appreciated loads! Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter! Bye!! -Belle xox