-Chapter 18- The Cube House!

Extra A/N no I didn't just wake up  and realise I never updated yesterday... What are you talking about?
A/N Okay so I know its been a while after pax prime but still, no reason not to still include it right? If you're a new cube fan you may not have been around when the cube did a meetup at Pax Prime so I guess this will give some idea of the atmosphere there for the people that attended and for the people on social media with all the selfies and tweets, so I hope you enjoy this chapter, be sure to vote if you do!
-Belle xox

Chapter 18 - Fae's POV

We pulled up to the cube house, which was situated in the most ghetto neighbourhood there is in Seattle. We weren't talking much in the car, mostly because we were all eating our chipotle burritos. The uber dropped us off and we paid a little extra for taking us to chipotle as well.

On the way Charlotte spotted a cute little gaming store which we went into and got these cute anime hats. I got a pikachu one and Charlotte got a Totoro one.

We stepped out of the car in our quirky hats and made our way towards the door of the cube house. We could hear laughter and people talking inside as we approached the door.

Jordan walked up to the door casually but I could tell he was slightly nervous too. I heard people shout that there was someone at the door and then Kevin appeared.

"Heeeey!!!!!! You guys made it! Oh my god hi!"  As we hugged him, the rest of the people staying there appeared behind them.

There was a flurry of hugs, greetings and happiness and as we entered the house, I finally felt as though I was part of something... Special.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

We were all sat on the sofa. On our phones. Its been about 2 hours since Jordan, Will, Charlotte and I arrived and we definitely settled in. Will, Charlotte's brother, also known as Kiinqtonq is also here from England so they were stood in the kitchen catching up on everything.

"Hey why don't we do a live stream?" Kermit asked.

"Oh good idea!" I said, mostly because I was getting slightly bored of reading fans tweets.

"I can do it on my YouNow account?" Kevin said to the rest of the group.

There was a round of agreements so Kevin began to set up his laptop and microphone infront of us.

A/N I feel a bit bad bc this chapters really short and I fell asleep whilst writing yesterday :/ I might do a second update during the week if I can be bothered bc guilt. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter and would like to see more, slap that vote button because it helps out a lot c: ty for reading -Belle xox