-Chapter 13- UHC and Recording.

A/N So I'm avoiding my family and procrastinating homework so what other option is there to write another chapter!
Hope you enjoy, be sure to favourite if you do :)
Just a heads up I decided to put in swearing just because that is a natural Jordan thing, and I guess Fae too. So yeah Pg13 sorry young uns.

Chapter 13: Jordan's POV

Walking into the kitchen I reminisced yesterday's happenings and smiled to myself.

I still can't believe she said yes, which sounds really cliche but I'm so happy she did.

There's just one slight problem. Should we tell the cube guys? I don't know Fae's opinion so I think I'll leave it for now until we can have a conversation about it. Personally I'd like to keep it a secret from them, I know it won't be as comfortable inside the group if we tell them and some of the guys might complain, but it will be difficult when it comes to meeting everyone irl.

During my little daydream I didn't notice Fae walk into the room and as I did I turned and smiled at her.

"Hey" she said, in a melodical voice.

"Hey" I replied looking at her for the first time today.

She was wearing a green long sleeved T-shirt with some sort of white collar thing and some simple denim jeans. I still don't understand fashion, even after living with a supposedly trendy girl who knows her stuff. Even her makeup looks perfect. How does she even do that eye makeup? It looks fucking amazing. ((Outfit will be up tomorrow))

I realised she was looking at me a hit weirdly so I diverted my attention to my coffee and poured her a half full mug then went to get the milk out.

"So what do you have planned for today?" She asked, scaring me but not enough to show it on the outside.

"Not much, were recording UHC later on today. So I will be spending a while doing that, which means no interruptions until pretty late."

"Okay!" She said not too disappointed.

"What're you up to?" I asked, handing her a coffee and taking a seat on the black sofa we kept when Dan left.

"Not much, might pre-record some videos so I can watch you play UHC, if you don't mind that is." She said hurriedly.

"Not at all, I'm sure the fans wouldn't mind." I said, inside jumping for joy.

"I'm going to make some French toast, do you wan't some?" Fae asked, bring me out of my mini party.

"Uhm yeah thanks that would be great!" I said smiling at her.

Fae's POV

"Okay I'm gonna go record now, see you later!" I said shutting my door and waiting for a 'K' as a reply. Jordan seemed a bit quiet earlier when I asked about UHC but I'm sure its nothing to worry about.

I walked over to my computer and turned on the moniter, grabbed my headphones from my mic and tied my hair into two loose bunchies. After clicking record I went onto Minecraft and started my intro to my survival series called elfcraft which is a fantasy style building thing I created and have been recording for nearly 75 episodes now.

★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★

After I finished recording my skywars and Elfcraft for tomorrow and today I made my way out of my room and silently slipped into jordan without him noticing. I put my hands around his eyes and he sorta snort-screamed... I started laughing my head off as he gotup to face me and tripped over his headphone wire, causing then to unplug so I could hear all the cube guys on teamspeak chatting to each other. I sat down onto his bed as he made his way towards me and and said as casually as I could "am I in time to watch your UHC?"

He stopped in his tracks and looked at me with a confused expression. I pointed to his PC without making a noise and he understood what I was getting at.

"Uhm yeah that's cool, just no background noise, not that my mic will pick it up, guys is it ok if Fae watches me play?" He asked into the microphone.

I heard tomahawk say in a loud voice, dude its not our decision she can do what she wants." And after I heard a flurry of agreements until Jordan plugged his headphones back I'm and sorted out his messed up desk, which, like his inventory, has to extremely neat otherwise he can't play. I lay down on his bed as the game started and watched as intently as I could whilst browsing twitter and replying to as many fans tweets to me as possible.

A/N hope y'all enjoyed that chap, I'm in a writey mood so going to write some (and maybe all ) of the next chapter after I upload this so yay!!! Anyway be sure to slap that vote button if you enjoyed and want more of this book, because there definately will be, and I will see you in the next A/N. -Belle xox