-Chapter 2- Getting to know.

A/N Sup people of the internet. Not gonna make this note very long y'all know the drill. Well hope you enjoy! ~Belle xox

Chapter 2:

It was the next day. I had spent last night on my laptop just surfing those internet waves then ordered a pizza. It was a casual night except for when I chatted to Jordan on I-message. That was pretty awkward.

Today was my second day at college. I'd arranged to meet up with Jordan at the coffee shop before college where we said goodbye at yesterday.

I went into my fairly new, in comparison to the rest of the apartment, shower and took a quick but refreshing shower then got dressed in a red woolen sweater and patterned black leggings, a fluffy scarf and mid length boots to top it off. I put on my daily make up a bit thicker than usual and headed out. I grabbed 2 cinnamon krispy kreme doughnut from a small stand that was a few paces from my building on the way to the cafe and saw Jordan sitting in the window seat. He was wearing a green and brown striped jumper, some jeans and a beanie.

"Hey! i got you this" i said, handing him his doughnut in a bag.

"How did you know?" he said looking inside and smiling.

"Know what?" i said sitting down opposite him.

"That Cinnamon is my favourite!" he said.

"I got you a cappuccino." he said pointing to the mug in front of me.

"How did you know?" i said, repeating what he said.

"You told me. Remember?" he said.

"No not really." i replied laughing as i took a sip from my frothy cappuccino.

"So what did you do last night? You have a froth moustache by the way" Jordan said laughing.

"Oh nothing much, just internet really." I said licking the sides of my mouth."You?"

"Same, I really should go out more though. my brother invited me to some party on Friday, I'm not sure if I should go or not." He said, stirring his drink.

"Well if you want I could come with you? If it helps?" I said biting into my doughnut.

"You sure? You don't have to." He said staring at my eyes.

"Of course I will! See I'm already planning my outfit!" I said tapping my head.

I looked at my phone to check the time, "we'd better get going!" I said, gulping down my cappuccino and putting the rest if my doughnut in its bag.

It was raining slightly so I wound my scarf and put up my umbrella over me and Jordan.

We walked quickly towards college, not speaking much due to the cold droplets hitting our faces like tiny icicles. Why is the weather like this? Its the middle of summer!

When we reached college Jordan shook off like a dog I laughed as people stared at him and we made our way together to our first class- Physics.

I didn't want to take physics but I had to choose a certain number of topics and this was the only one that didn't sound boring as hell. Let's just say I was very, very wrong... The room was a huge auditorium and at the front of the class an old, wrinkled professor was droning on about god knows what. I had tuned out after the first 5 minutes so naturally around half way through I got out my phone and started spam texting Jordan who wasn't paying attention.
We already had over 200 messages and as I looked over at him at the other end of the room I saw him get put his iPhone and check it discreetly behind his book.

He looked up at me and smiled, I got buzz from him which replied with:

" Want to go get chipotle for lunch?"

Of which I replied with:

"Sure if you pay ;) "

I got a buzz a few seconds later saying:

"It's a date ;*"

I stopped myself from laughing by stuffing my scarf over my mouth and quickly texted back:

" I'll give you $10 if you can get a paper ball in the old geysers hair"

I looked over at him, biting my lip and sure enough I saw a small white ball fly over the professors head, and then several others after until he finally got it in.

"Boosh pay up biatch!"

He sent back sticking his tongue out and winking at me over the auditorium.

•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

Part 2: Lunch (again)

"So, I feel like I still don't know you that much." Jordan said, taking a bite of his burrito and pointing it at me.

"What's there to know? Ask anything!" I said shrugging.

"Favourite music?"

" Fall Out Boy Erm Pink Floyd, MCR, blink...and a bunch more lesser known bands" I reply casually.

"Okay, favourite food?" He said nodding.

"Pizza!" I blurted out. "Any day!"

"Well you know what I think we make great friends. Those are literally all if my answers." He said cheerfully after he'd asked me a few more questions.

"When's that party we're going to again?" I asked, trying to make things less awkward. "Tonight. I can pick you up at 8 if you want?" Jordan said gesturing to nothing in particular.

"Okay."

A/N wow soz guys what a terrible ending. I just want to get to writing the good bit. I'm gonna write chapter 3 right after this and hopefully upload tomorrow -Belle xox