-Chapter 5- Whats referred to as 'a dilemma'.

A/N Omgg fifth chapter and there's already a problem!!!!1!!!1! Lol I'm so funny aren't I ;). Its going to get a bit more exciting from now onwards. Be worried. Hahaha just kiddingg! Any way I hope you enjoy be sure to favourite! ;) ~ Belle xox

-=1 weeklater=- 11am

I was having brunch in bed when I heard a knock at the door. I got up, still in my Bambi pajamas, wrapped a thin robe around myself and answered the door, not really knowing who it could be.

It was the owner of the building. I gave him a puzzled look and he looked me up and down. "This buildings undergoing maintenance." He said in a bored voice. "You have to be out in 3 weeks."

My throat went tight. What? I can't just pack up and get a new apartment. I can only just afford this rent! What am I going to do? I jumped out of my thoughts to find he had already moved on to the person next door to me. I sighed, slammed the door as hard as I could and made my way into my setup/living room.

I slumped down on the old, sagging sofa and though about what I was going to do. My mind was blank. I decided to message Jordan, he always knew a solution.

(J= Jordan F= Fae) -10:45am

F> Hey, I have a dilemma :/

J> What is it?

F> My buildings closing for god knows how long and I have to be out in 3 weeks -.-

J> Well that sucks.

F> Ikr.

J> I have an idea.

F> What is it?

J> Come over and I'll tell you here.

F> Okay? Be there in 15

J> Oh yeah, of course makeup and all, I'd better pretty myself up :|

F> Okayy 10, but no comments.

J> Brilliant.

I got up, in a better mood already, Jordan does that to me. I touched up on my mascara, told twitter my problem, checked and replied to some of my fans latest tweets and then left shortly after.

•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•

12am

After walking for a few minutes I reached Jordan's building and climbed up the stairs quickly. I reached his door, breathless and sweaty, thank god my foundation was matt.

I knocked on the door and heard someone running to get it. It wasn't Jordan. It was Dan. Welp, awko-tacos much.

"Oh. Umm hi Fae, Jordan's room is the first door on the right" he said motioning to the corridor to the side of him as he stepped aside to let me in.

"Thanks." I said and made my way towards it.

I knocked gently on the door.

"Enter." He replied in his cocky accent.

"Wow so formal!" I said entering his room.

"Fae! I though you wouldn't actually be here in 10!" Jordan said swiveling around on his desk chair and moving some stuff off his bed so I could sit down.

"I don't know whether to feel offended or complimented.." I said, perching on the end of the bed. "So what's your idea?" I asked, itching to know.

"Okay so basically, you know how we talked about my brother moving out?"

"Yeah.." I said, stroking Sam who was lying on his bed.

"Well. Why don't you take his room?" I didn't know what to say. That sounds amazing! Okay just play cool.

"Really? That won't be too awkward?" I said hoping inside that he would say no.

"Of course not, were practically room-mates anyway!" He said laughing. "I'll speak to the owner and explain the changes and get back to you with the info tomorrow!" He said cheerfully.

"Okay but what about rent?" I asked.

"Oh that's fine, you can pay the same that Dan payed which is just a little above your current price, if that's okay?" He added.

"Its more than okay, its perfect!" I said jumping up and hugging him tightly.

Jordan'sP.O.V. -11pm

Wow. A hug! I should think of ideas more often. I breathed in the overwhelming smell of her rose scented perfume, lavishing in the hug as much as I could. But it was over before I knew it.

For the rest of the day we sat talking about Fae moving in and how fun it would be, then we ordered a pizza. It was getting pretty late when I decided to say something out of the blue. "Why don't you stay over, its getting too late to go home." I knew how happy she felt to have the opportunity to live here, and its been so fun just us hanging out all day.

She pulled an awkward face. That perfect awkward face. "Where would I sleep?" She said as I watched her eyes dart to my double bed then quickly back to me. I pretended to not see that.

"You could sleep in my bed and I can sleep on the couch?" I asked.

"No way! You're not going to sleep on the couch in your own home Jordan!"

"Well I'm not gonna let you sleep on it, you're a guest!" I argued.

"There's no other option though!" Wow she's so stubborn.

"Actually there is." I said, a certain idea popping into my head.

"Are you joking?" She said motioning towards my bed.

"What? Its not like were dating or anything?!" I protested.

"Your right!" She said, looking a bit more comfortable. "I'll be right back." She said, slipping out of my room and into the bathroom opposite.

I got dressed into my pajamas which I didn't usually wear.

She came out a few minutes later in one of my oversized Fall Out Boy t-shirt, that I'd left in there, which on her was like a dress. "Is it ok if I wear this?" She asked, putting on an innocent smile.

"Sure. I don't mind." I replied. She looked really hot in it, that's for sure.

No Jordan. You're just friends.

Ugh I meant it in a friendly way.

Sure...

She sat with her back against the wall and her legs crossed. "Can you pass me my phone?" She asked. It took me a moment to realise she was talking to me and I silently handed her phone to her from my desk. She took it and I saw the blue twitter logo reflect in her eyes.

I turned back to my PC and carried on editing a video. I contemplated telling her that I played Minecraft but decided to hold off. She might think it was weird.

•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•

A/N

BEEN LISTENING TO HAPPY LITTLE PILL ON REPEAT THIS WHOLE CHAPTER OMFG ITS SO GOOD! Well too many caps I hope you enjoyed this chapter, favourite, vote and comment this if you read up to here: "To tell or not to tell?!?" Or something similar. Okay byee ~Belle xox

Glazed eyes, empty hearts, buying happy from shopping carts, nothing but time to kill and... (Go on finish it for meh <3)

-=+=- Unedited (comment on any mistakes) -=+=-