-Chapter 14- Eavesdropping?

A/N heyheyhey welcome to another chapter which I may or may not get out straight after I finish writing because I am still in a writey mood. c: Anyway I'm stalling now! Enjoy!!

Chapter 14: Jordan's POV

I think I've finally plucked up enough courage to talk to Fae. So once I'd said my goodbyes and finished recording UHC (which I did not win) I turned around to face Fae.

"Hey Fae can I ask you something?" I asked, checking to make sure none of the cube guys were eavesdropping.

"Yeah sure, go ahead" she said looking up from her phone to study my facial expression.

"I was wondering about what we're gonna tell the cube guys... Like should we tell them about us or just let them know in our own time? I'm fine with whatever you wan't FYI.." I realised I was starting to go on and on so I shut myself up and waited nervously for her reply.

"I think we should not tell the cube for now.. It might be a bit awkward when we get teamed all the time and they will think of us like a couple, so yeah... We are 'just friends' according to the cube lot, okay?" She looked at me expectantly and I realised she wanted a reply. I managed to mumble a yes before turning back to my monitor. I did a double take before I realised Graser must have joined the room without me noticing. I pulled the plug of my headphones out so any noise would be sent out of my PC speakers.

Fae got up and looked at my screen in alarm, after seeing my reaction.

"Graser..." She said in a stern voice. "How much of that did you hear?" She asked in a pretty intimidating voice.

"Graser we know you're there we can see your name when you're muted." I said to him.

"Alright alright, I'm here what's up?" We finally heard Graser say in defeat.

"You know exactly what's up, now what did you hear?" Fae asked in a slightly pissed off tone, which sounded really hot in my ears.

NO, now is not the time Jordan, one of your best friends might have found out about your secret relationship with your other best friend.

"Well all I know is that it appears Bayani has achieved his goal of getting the girl he liked... Good job Dood!"

"Yeah yeah Graser, its a fucking love-story but you can't tell any of the cube lot! Is that clear?" I said.

"Oh I dunno, I'm not too good at keeping secrets, it just takes a sleep-deprived tweet to let go of you twos little secret." Graser replied in a sly, goofy voice.

"Graser are you trying to blackmail us? ... You dumb shit. Just don't talk about it and forget it completely okay?" Fae said in an aggravated tone.

"Forget what?" He said jokily.

"Good work, now can you actually not. This is serious we don't want anyone to know yet."

"Yeah yeah your little secrets safe with me, now give me a cube clip once I've ordered my pizza and it will definitely be safe."

"But Graser! Tonight me and Fae have our weekly anime and Italian food night!" I said in an over dramatic voice.

"I think we can spare an hour or two for Graser."

"See! Your girlfriend gets the amazing-ness of master Graser!! Now lets get this clip going."

"I'll go order the food." Fae said kissing me on the cheek from behind me and walking out of the room.

A/N just a short one for you lot because its new year and I'm bored and promised myself I'd watch a movie tonight after I uploaded this! So yay! Goal achieved.
Also one of my new years resolutions is to upload a chapter every 10 days (and hopefully more) so I'm hoping I can manage that... Not likely though but I will try my best.

Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter slap that vote button and comment and give all the loves, hope you have a great new year and happy 2015!!!
- Belle xox