-Chapter 20- PAX Convention!

A/N Wow long time no see, jeez its been a while! Anyway as some of you may know the download for the Cube Season one map came out today AND its the beginning of Pax East. I tell you I am not ready for the selfies.
Now I know what you're thinking. Omg this book is like 2 meetups (yeah that's a time measurement :p) behind real life wtf. And I know that must be real annoying and honestly Idk what to do about it bc I wanna skip so were in real times but I also want to keep doing the story in this order because I have mega plans. I could change the days of upload so theyre more often? Idk leave suggestions if you can ty.

Anyway let's get on with the story,if you enjoy this chapter be sure to slap the vote button c:

Chapter 20- Fae's POV

-Belle xoc

As we walked through the doors of pax prime I was immediately immersed in video game stalls and adverts and freebies and merchandise. You could say I became a mega fangirl... Yeah.
First we went over to the halo stall and played the pre-released demo for the latest halo. I noticed a lot of 'Omg girl gamer' stares which I mostly ignored, taking it as flattery.
We carried on walking down the crowded gap between the stalls on either side, only stopping for the games we were actually interested in.
Jordan and I hadn't spoke much, because of was so loud mostly but I had realised our hands had somehow joined together and we swung them slightly as we strolled past the far cry four gameplay screen, jordan recording it for his vlog.
I didn't wan't to stop holding his hand but my brain kept reminding me that fans could walk up to us at any second. However, I dismissed my 'glass half empty' thought and carried on, with an I-dont-give-a-shit look on my face.
Two fans came up to Jordan a little while later.
"Are you Jordan's girlfriend?" One of them asked me, as I hadn't introduced myself.
"Between you and me.." I whispered to them, "you'll find out in our next vlog. But yeah I am." I winked at them and saw sparks of excitement on their faces.
As they walked off I heard one of them mutter "I recognise her voice.."
Then as we turned away, I felt a tap on my shoulder.
The second girl said "you're Fae right? Oh my gosh can I get your signature, is it really you? You're as pretty as I expected! Wow when's your face reveal?" I stopped her from babbling by saying about my face reveal at the meetup later on today and she and her friend did an excited squeel,got our autographs and a selfie then said goodbye.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Will and Will met up with us at the super smash Bros thing and we all decided to play a quick game. I told him about our encounter with the two fans Ele and Belle (great names amirite? c;) , who I followed on Twitter and the three of us carried on talking about the meetup later at 1pm. We had already arranged to meet everyone else for lunch then all head out to dinner so we started to leave the convention centre, after spending like 20 minutes on the Minecraft section.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N uhh. Hey. If you dont want to read a massive para bc this was updated a really long time ago skip ahead like 2 pages, but if you're in the present, please read.
^
^
^
^
^
So cube map download and pax south hit me like a patella and I didn't update last week... I'm sorry. That's really the only good excuse I have for not updating apart from being a lazy procrastinator so ya. Apologies. Hope you liked this chap though, I'll be uploading another on the 20th and the usual one on the 25th and -hopefully- then things will get a bit more interesting and I will continue the schedule.

Also if you want some updates and stuff be sure to follow and check the messages I put on our wall thingy Idk but yeah be sure to slap that vote button if you enjoyed this chapter, its not edited but I will probably end up editing, in the meantime... I'm gonnagowatch Dylan's stream until 2am (GMC) byeee!
-Belle xox