-Chapter 11- Ferris Wheel.

A/N hey hey hey everybody and welcome back to another episo- just kidding. Okay so I've officially caught up on all my videos, and sorta made a homework schedule...

By the way I've added a song with this chapter upon request so if possible listen to that whilst reading. Like last time I will tell you when to click play...

But yeah on with the story!

==Chapter 11== Fae's POV

We made our way over to the giant ferris wheel that was the main attraction, and I looked at Jordan with pleading eyes. He looked back at me for longer than normal then agreed to go on.

"One carriage please." I told the lady at the counter, but before I could get out my purse Jordan had handed her the money and was pulling me by the hand, as I said thank you to her, towards the carriage waiting for us.

Jordan's POV

I held open the little gate for Fae as she stepped into the carriage. Inside it was quite spacious, I think it was meant for 4 people but I don't care. The ride started and Fae grabbed my knee as she sat down next to me.

"I've only been on a ferris wheel once!" She said in an amused voice as the wheel jerked to a start.

"Really? Well I hope you're not afraid of heights." == CLICK PLAY! ==

We sat in silence for at least a minute then i decided to break the silence.

"Look Fae can I ask you something?"

"Uhm sure." She replied sounding worried.

"Are you okay? Like honestly, nothing bothering you, making you upset?"

She opened her mouth slightly to say something then closed it again.

"Look, its complicated."

"We have this entire night. Just explain I might understand." I said cutting her off

"Well, I haven't even told my parents this but I have been diagnosed with depression, I know shocker. Its just some days I just can't take it, being social, getting up in the morning is sometimes something I dread at night."

"Fae I-"

"No, don't pity me please, it never works."

"No I was going to say that I completely understand. You literally described me."

"Wait really?"

"Yes. I don't tell anyone what I've been going through because I don't want to scar them forever. If you could open up my brain all you would see was insults and bad memories and sad things which I've been trying to block out but it just won't work."

"Jordan I don't know what to say. This is great that I finally have someone who understand me, who feels what I feel. And don't worry, I know you want to block out the source of it so I won't ask or bring it up if you don't promise me you will too?" She said holding out a hand to shake.

"Hey Fae. Look at me. This is something I've always wanted people to tell me. Don't ever forget this. You are loved. It may not feel like it but there is someone out there that is perfect for you. No matter how much you disagree.

The carriage jerked to a stop right at the top of the wheel. I briefly looked around at the wide landscape and busy streets of Seattle."

"Is that person sitting right next to me?"

She asked pulling my face so it was opposite hers.

"Maybe..." I said and without a second though I leaned in and kissed her. I was overwhelmed by her rose scented perfume and I never wanted this moment to end. It felt like my whole world was complete Like that tiny gap I had in my mind was filled and all the bad thoughts were being thawed by this one special moment. But it all ended too soon.

I felt her pull away from the kiss and noticed she had gone a little pink in the face until I realised why.

Our carriage was about to be stopped for the end of the ride.

I watched Fae clear the carriage of her stuff and we stepped out, hand in hand.

I heard people mumble little things as we replied like: such a sweet couple, how adorable, I want a relationship like theirs, and my favourite: I hope they have a great life together, it was meant to be.

I turned and stared at the picture that had come up of us at the top of the ride, which was of Fae with her arms around my neck, kissing me, I hesitated a little and stopped to buy it. Thinking of how we could look back on it in years to come.

A/N bit more of a soppy one. Sorry about the classic boy band song but I recently discovered set it off and I am in love with this song. ♥
Anyway votes, comments and shares are much appreciated and I hope you have a fantastic day. I mean it.

-Belle xoxoxox (extra for the loves)