-Chapter 7- Lazy bacon day.

A/N currently listening to Harry Potter read by Steven Fry. Before you ask why it's because my family is a bunch of nerds. That's including me. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter. It will mostly be all virtual so yeah. Sorry if you don't like that... Wait a minute. Why wouldn't you. You're a CubeSMPeh fna <3 ~Belle xox

Chapter7: Jordan'sP.O.V.

"That's all I have to offer." I said shrugging.

"Fine. What do you want me to do first." She said sighing disappointedly.

"Umm go into creative mode, get full iron and diamond sword and an un-enchanted bow. Then spawn in 2 withers in survival" I replied.

"Easy." She said getting all her gear.

I was surprised as she effortlessly defeated the two withers and got the two nether stars.

She went into third person and started punching the screen while holding them. Her skin was a girl wearing winter boots and a patterned jumper. It looked pretty cute with the stars and fitted the season perfectly. "Nice skin!" I said smiling.

"Thanks! I made it myself." She said proudly.

"Sweet ok, next challenge" i said smiling evily and rubbing my hands together.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

Fae's P.O.V.

I completed all of Jordan's challenges effortlessly. He didnt like to say so but I knew he knew that I wasn't a fake gurl gamerr. I got up and walked 10 steps to my kitchenette. I reached for a mug and asked "Jordan you want a coffee?"

"Yh de-caf if you have it!" He replied from my two person sofa, obviously not phased by my epic Minecraft skills. (Oh yeah I went there :^) )

I made the two cups and waked back carefully juggling them and the carton of milk in my hands.

"What did we even come to my apartment for again?" I asked, mind blank.

"Erm we were going to go out to breakfast"

"Oh yeah I forgot! Hang on I'll go get ready" I said putting down my coffee and rushing to my bedroom.

I chose my outfit- some simple jeans, a jumper that said 'sassy, classy, and a little smart assy' and my white studded vans. (creds to aero postale- instagram. Pictures above/to the right)

After quickly putting on cat eyeliner and foundation I walked back out.

He read my top and smiled "Definitely you."

"Haha I know right! Where are we going?"

"Well I was thinking maybe just go to the cafe near chipotle. I can't remember what it's called though." He said, eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

"Heres an idea, why don't we just stay here and have a cooked breakfast?" I asked.

"That's great I can show you how good I am at a fried breakfast!" Jordan said enthusiastically.

"Ok I think I have some Bacon in the freezer" I said opening it and rooting through the tiny compartment. "Aha here it is!" I said pulling out packet of half melted, half frozen bacon.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

"This is really nice!" I said taking a bite of my bacon bagel.

"What can I say, I'm a great cook" he said winking at me as he tipped scrambled eggs onto each of our plates.

I watched him take a photo of his plate and the instagram icon pop up. "What's your instagram?" I asked.

"Jordanbayani, no spaces" he said.

I picked up my phone in my other hand and searched him, then followed him back.

A few seconds later the orange notification told me he'd followed me back.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

A/N this is why I don't make promises. Because I end up updating almost a week later than the last one. I know this ones pretty short but I'm writing the next chapter straight after this (which is a main chapter of the storyline) and uploading tomorrow because we reached our view goal!

Comment, vote and share as much as you want!

Question: I have a designated playlist on spotify for writing, would you guys like me to do a song for each chapter? I already know most of them for the previous chapters

-Belle xox

P.s comment "Bacon Bagels!" Or something similar of you read up to here! ♥