-Chapter 4- The awkward day after.

A/N hey guys so after the excited-ness of last chapter this one is probably going to sound pretty boring so yeah... Sorry bout that. But I do have some really good ideas for the coming chapters so stay tuned and I hope you like! ~ Belle xox

I woke up in the living room, on the floor with a thin blanket wrapped around me, there were strangers lying in various places here too, and pieces of food littering the carpet. I feel sorry for the cleaners. I didn't recognise anyone except Dan, Jordan's friend and as I tried to come to senses of what happened last night I noticed a piercing pain in my head. It didn't feel like just a small hangover either. I got up carefully, trying not to make my head hurt anymore and grabbing a blanket from the end of the bed, padded into the small toilet, just under the  stairs, and proceeded to projectile vomit into the toilet. If that didn't wake anyone up I dont know what would.

I made me way back into the room, grabbed my clothes and purse which I had half hidden under the blanket I slept in.

I went back inside and found Dan had woken up and was sitting with a baffled look on his face, staring around the room. As he made his way to look at me, his facial expression got even more confused.

He stared at me for a little while longer as if he was trying to put a name to my face and, after another moment of staring he said "Hey, aren't you my brothers friend?"

I replied with a simple "Yep" and started rocking back and forth on my heels, not really knowing what to say.

"Have you found Steve or Jordan yet?" He asked.

"No but I'm going to now and when it do I think we should leave." I said looking around for nothing in particular.

•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

The journey back was as awkward one. Steve had gone home with someone else so it was just Dan, Jordan and I in the car. We had all decided to never go to a party like this ever again so im guessing Jordan did something stupid. No doubt we'll talk about it later.

I came home and immediately had a shower. The drive back was pretty awkward and I was still feeling like crap.

After that I changed into some sweatpants and a top that said ' let's get lost in love' - how coincidental. I made myself a cup of coffee and lay down on the sofa for most of the day.

•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•

Part 2:

I woke up with a start. I thought I'd heard something. Must've been my imagination. I looked at my phone, it was 4am. I got up with a lot of effort and walked into my kitchenette. I hadn't been on Minecraft since I started college so I turned on my Mac, grabbed my headphones and started to record an episode on my single player series explaining why I had been gone.

After I'd finished recording I edited and rendered the video then tweeted out:

"New episode uploading now! Get ready faerys ♥" Faerys was the name of my subscribers/followers.

After uploading I got up and made pancakes it was 7am so I knew Jordan wouldn't be awake for hours. While I was eating I looked at the replies I had from my Faerys and saw they were all super excited that I had uploaded. They were all just typical fangirls- so sweet.

I decided to have a shower and after I finished eating I got undressed and went in the shower.

After about half an hour I stepped out of the shower into the steamy bathroom, wrapped a towel around my head and body and walked out into my chilly apartment.

I dressed in a jumper that said "Latte me" , some skinny jeans and some fluffy heeled boots (will add picture of outfit later)and did my makeup- cat eyeliner , foundation and a heavy coating of mascara.

I sent Jordan a text as I sat sprawled on the sofa.

(F= Fae, J= Jordan)

F: Hey! You awake?

J: I am now :|

F: Oohp sorry :/

J: Don't worry, what's up?

F: Nothing much just fancied a coffee. You up for it?

J: Sure! How about Oliver's in 20?

F: Sounds good ;)

I had around 10 minutes to waste so I hopped back onto Minecraft and went back onto my favourite server- play.Kastia.net which I recorded on earlier. I played a quick game of lucky block wars and won. Only because I was playing with a bunch of noobs and a few Steve's though.

I checked the time- It was nearly time to leave. I put my computer on standby, and got up to leave my apartment.

A/N Woah!! You're finding out more and more!! If you enjoyed this chapter then please favourite so that... blah blah blah. You know all of that stuff. Stay fantabulous ♦
- Belle xox