- Chapter 15- Pax Prep.

A/N hey. New chapter n stuff.

Chapter 15: Fae's POV

----=+=----

"Hey I was wondering... Are the cube lot doing anything for pax prime? Seeing as it's here in Seattle I was thinking of letting one of my internet friends stay here." I asked Jordan hopefully.

He was sat at his computer working on something on the cube and,of course, I was sitting on his bed watching.

"Uhm yeah we were talking about that a couple days ago. The guys were going to do a meet up outside Pax n stuff."

I looked up with an excited face. "Seriously? That's great Omg we get to meet everyone!!" I knew I looked like a crazy fangirl but I didn't care. I finally get to meet everyone!

"Do you think there's enough room for me to have Will Shep here too?"

"Yeah I'm sure we'll manage something." I said winking at him.

"Does that something involve us sharing a room?" He said catching my drift.

"Maybe..." I said in a wise, knowing voice. "Lol by the way I already knew this was a test to see if you would tell me. And you passed! And I've already sorted out most of the room arrangements..." I said, trying not to sound too crazy-mad. (#teamcrazymad (inside joke))

"Are we together?" He asked, smirking.

"As a matter of fact Charlotte asked if I would and I said I wouldn't mind. So.. I guess we are." I said smirking back at him.

---|•|---|•|---|•|---|•|---|•|---|•|---|•|---|•|

Day before Will and Charlotte arrive- Fae's POV

"Jordan I'm heading out to the store, are you coming? Or do you want me to buy stuff for you, because we both know how that turned out." I said sticking my head into the door.

Jordan was sat at his desc, with his usual set up, he laughed at something someone said then said to me, " yeah I'll just finish this episode up then I'll be out."

"Okay I replied then made my way to the living room where I lay down in the middle of the couch and opened up Twitter.

After about 10 minutes I heard Jordan's door shut and I reluctantly got up from my indent in the couch and walked with him out the door. Luckily we didn't need to take the car because the store was just down the road a few blocks. On our way there I told Jordan what we needed to get for tomorrow and for some reason the further we got to the store the more excited I was for tomorrow.

A/N sorry the chapters have been a bit short recently, I honestly prefer writing short ones and updating more frequently than doing really big chapters and not as many. BUT if you'd prefer the latter, please let me know and I can figure something out ;) stay in school kids ;) andifyouenjoyedthistinychapterandcanbebotheredtoreadthisthenslapthatvotebutton

-Belle xox