-Chapter 19- Livestream!!

!!VIDEO IS OPTIONAL!!

A/N yo I spent like 3 hours rewatching the live stream and picking up all the cute little details then writing them down and adding Fae into it and then wattpad deleted the entire chapter. So if you're wondering why that guilt chapter I talked about never came out then blame the stupid mobile wattpad. -.- any who today is the 25th so here is a chapter for you guys, hope you enjoy.

Chapter 19: Fae's POV

I watched from the kitchenette as Kevin, Parker and Kermit started to set up the mic, laptop and camera to record the you now to my right. Looking over Jordan's shoulder as we stood there, drinking coffee, vaguely listening to what he was telling me and Charlotte about the rest of the guys who were coming over soon.

I tuned back in to hear Jordan saying "Yeah so Brayden, Ryan and Mitch should be here in a couple hours so that's when the real fun begins!"

"Ok guys sorry to interrupt but were just about to go live!" Kevin said, looking over to me, charlotte and Jordan standing in the kitchen, amongst all of the food the guys had bought later that day.

I decided to open the packets now because of how loud it is so went over to the giant pretzels and ripped then open, offering some to Jordan then to Charz, who seemed to be daydreaming too. I followed her gaze to where she was looking at Graser, sat on the sofa with Tybzi, Hbomb, Grape, Parker, both Wills, Kevin and Kermit. She was smiling slightly and looked dazed so I clicked in front of her face to get her attention.

"Earth to Char? Are you there? I'm the one called Faery here bud!" I laughed at her and she giggled slightly turning her thoughts to the jar of Nutella someone got. Just like Bee, Char was a mega Nutella fan so she quickly settled herself on one of the bar stools, with a spoon in the Nutella, glad that no one had objected.

I made a mental note to take the Nutella with me when in leave to save the guys eating it covered in her germs.

I sat down next to her with my pretzels and together we watched as the guys introduced the stream. I had decided not to show my face yet and surprise the fans at Pax Prime so I stayed firmly hidden at the sidelines along with Charz.

Tybzi started reading out the chat which mainly consisted of loads of fnagirling messages and several small questions.

I decided to listen to what they were saying,even though its difficult to listen to six people at once. They were talking about the pax convention and what they did earlier today at it. Jordan and I had decided to go to the convention tomorrow instead of with the guys today, mostly accidentally on purpose so we wouldn't have to worry about fans as much.

So everyone else went to the convention earlier today and me and Jordan went shopping for general summer clothes. It was a bit upsetting not to meet everyone at the airport but I don't mind because then we got a huge greeting when we arrived here.