chapter 12

❝ I know for sure what we dwell on is who we become

 I know for sure what we dwell on is who we become.

Chapter 12 - Did Someone Order a Second Serving of Trauma?

Saturday: Midday

Russia

      Carefully I placed my phone on my bed and slid out of my room. The halls stood quiet and seemed to stretch onwards. Paranoia set in as a creeped down the stairs, though I was pretty aware that I shouldn't be so nervous and scared. I could imagine how silly I looked, a giant hulking USSR scared creeping down the stairs like a child in the middle of the night. Turning the corner into the kitchen I almost had a heart attack before realizing the figure I had seen was the neighbor's cat. "Vadim blyat..." I mumbled. "Azura! Come back!" Suddenly Mexico came running over and crashed into the porch doors, which were connection to the kitchen. "This your cat?" I asked sighing. "Mierda(shit/crap)! I'm so sorry, I'll get him and be on my way out." She walked into the kitchen and grabbed the cat before stopping and staring at me. "...What." "Aren't you dead?" I stared at her before realizing what she meant. Well how do I get out of this...

      Instead of repeating what I had done with America, I had told her flat out that I was Russia and that it was the curse. "Oooh, so like Ame, I see." "Yeah, could you not tell anyone about this though?" She nodded. "Of course. I'll be leaving now, goodbye!" She made her way out the back door with her cat. I simply turned around and rummaged through the kitchen, grabbing some leftover Solyanka(stew) from the fridge I quickly heated before bringing back with me into my room along with some Kompot(fruit juice//kinda).

AmeIsHawt: ur kinda taking foreverrrrr

Slav: sorry, ran into ur gf

AmeIsHawt: BWHA u mean mexico?
AmeIsHawt: lmao we're not ogether but she hangs out a lot w/ me

Slav: ooo yeah i see
Slav: anyways, mission sucess
Slav: i have retrived the kompot and solyanka

AmeIsHawt: bro pls what is that

Slav: