chapter 8

❝ it's nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile

it's nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile.

Chapter 8 - Why Be Depressed When You Can Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss

Saturday: Morning

Russia

      I stumbled inside the cabin, having little sense of balance. Throwing off my shirt, my jacket now stuck with America, I took a moment to bandage up my wounds. Just like the purple blood, I could never really explain where they came from, only assuming that my father had faced these injuries. Luckily they never hurt, but still were a pain to deal with as they still behaved like normal wounds, except always being the same ones every time. The ones on my arms... were different per se. Those were real wounds, ones by me. It was a bad habit in a sense. Every time I went through the transformation, I would make more cuts. Almost as a punishment, self hate perhaps, it had started so long ago that I no longer remembered the real reason why.

      Setting down the rest of the gauze(roll of bandages) I made my way over the sink and as watched as the blood slid down the drain. Cuts and wounds covered my body, making it impossible to keep my hands clean. Once a scary scene was now a familiar swirl of purple, hints of pain from the (antibacterial) alcohol, the awkward feel of bandages wrapped around your body, all just a normal daily chore. It wasn't anything new anyways, I often had to do this for myself and my siblings when my father was around. Finishing up my time at the cabin I shoved some semechki(sunflower seeds) in my mouth and carried the empty vodka bottle with me. I wasn't about to litter after all.

      I slipped in through the back door and made my way to the stairs when someone put a hand on my shoulder. For a second I flinched before turning around to see it was Belarus. "Ack sorry for spooking you." I sighed. "Don't worry, it's not your fault. What do you need me for?" "Nothing... I was just worried that, you know, you got drunk again... and that you weren't gonna..." she began to cry. She didn't have to finish that sentence. I hugged her close and patted her back. It was somewhat difficult due to her... chest. She was aware as well but held me tight. "I'm sorry." I murmured. She sniffled and let go. "No, it's okay, thank you." She gave my shoulder a reassuring squeeze and went off on her way.

      The house was normally loud and chaotic, but at this time of day it stood still, almost empty. Some slept in, while some were away at others, leaving the house dead silent. I made my way into my room, retrieving a balaclava and a pair of sunglasses from within my desk. Putting them on, I snapped a quick photo and posted it to Instagram with the caption, 'never fear, the slav king is back!' I chuckled to myself and slid everything back into my desk. I had based this outfit on a popular youtuber's outfit, LifeofBoris to be exact. No one knew who he was, but many people suspected it was me as I often wore a similar outfit and had a similar body type and stature. To be honest, I wish I was him, but I don't think I could pull that off.

America

      I sighed and laid onto my bed. Not matter what I could do, I always had this subtle gnawing feeling, almost empty, just... nothing. Bored? Perhaps. Or at least that's the excuse I came up with. Rolling over I grabbed my phone and checked Instagram. Oh, Russia posted again! Scrolling down to his post I was met with him wearing some kind of mask and sunglasses. The caption stated 'never fear, the slav king is back!' I quietly chuckled. It was honestly kind of silly to see him post something like this, but it was cute. Liking the post I made sure to save it, just a cute little thing to bring my spirits up every once in a while.

     Grabbing some new clothes I prepped to take a photo for my Instagram, and it had been dead for a while. I took off my jacket to be hit with a feeling of guilt. Fuck... I didn't give his jacket back! Do I return it at school? Ah, I'm sure that'll make us look gay, or at least piss him off to some degree... I'll just return it next time I see him at the cabin I guess. I carefully folded the jacket and put it aside, then quickly changed into my other clothes.

      Spinning around I made sure the whole outfit was in place. It consisted of a black sweater with the word 'cloak' on it, ripped overalls, and silver rimmed shades. I also was wearing a medical alert bracelet which did look nice, but was mostly because I was deadly allergic to peanuts and had it on hand in case I had a reaction and stopped responding. I always kept it on hand for safety reasons, along with two EpiPens, the second incase the first didn't work or I had another reaction later as I could have another up to six hours later. Checking my nails I made sure that the black polish hadn't chipped off and that the nail job was still good. I snapped a quick photo and posted it to Instagram, then spontaneously decided to go to Starbucks.

ʚ ɞ

BOOM
belarus's titties tho :flushed:
yeah uhhh obligatory christmas episod coming out in an hour idk it'll be a small short and then ill do a whole kinda chapter for newyears porlly <33

me; yes in fact i do know abt allergies and yeah i did make a youtuber reference dont @me </3

im waiting to describe russia's hot voice but i'll do that later ✌
i hope u enjoyed tho!! this was fun :D

im still messing w/ the aesthetic so lmk if u hate it or love it

december 25, 2020