ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡: ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

(A/N: Sorry for the late update, school has been making updates harder and a lot of stuff happened, I'll skim over some of the details and just say I'm pretty sure I have ADHD and I am going to get tested, my mental health hasn't been the best which caused a lack of motivation, and someone in my family died. For everyone who keeps reading, thank you, knowing my fanfic gives others joy helps a lot and I keep giving myself stupidly high expectations so when I see your comments it brings me joy.)

"Excuse me?! Y'all trying to say I thought I'd lifen't against our goddess Midnight and only sampled death while the dude who can kill me with only moving his hand broke his bones? What type of wack ass shit is this? This is worse than finding out your minecraft girlfriend was a trap. The vibes here are destroying my non-existent ego, no cap. I'm quaking man, we need to cancel this principal, the CEO of destroying dreams and lives, amen," Kaminari said with a tear falling down his cheek. For once learning memes and slang will be useful, I actually understood what he said.

"Nezu could lowkey murder us all, he's a highkey sadist at the thought of others suffering. He doesn't care if you're baby, he'll drag you to hell with him," I say and his eyes widen. He puts his hands on my shoulders and says,

"My dude, my browskie, my homie, my pal, my fam, my man. I see you are a man of culture and I forgive you for making me finish Abstract Algebra by those Dummy and Footy guys."

"Actually it was David Dummit and Richard Foote but go off sis," I say. Ashido walked over, put his hand up in a stop motion, shakes her head and says,

"This ain't it chief, he may be a man of culture but he is too mentally stable, making his vibes astronomically off. This is the type of dude who quotes Hannah Montana quotes with a passion, eats three meals a day, goes to sleep at seven, and wakes up with a god smile. That is witchcraftery, his vibes are as scary as Bakugo's and he's wack as fuck." Jiro who was listening in to our conversion said,

"That is the cringiest thing I've ever heard... With all due respect, please shut the fuck up." She grimaced while Kaminari and Sero seemed offended. She then turned to me with a frown and said, "I expected better from you of all people..."

"Sorry Jiro, but it is useful to understand memes and slang to make some younger kids more comfortable around me," I say and she sighs.

"Just please, never do that again, for my own sanity."

...

"Thank you, Recovery Girl..." Izuku said while looking like he was on the brink of death. Katsuki was completely knocked out, I came as soon as I saw how hurt they were. In the off chance they die I can always bring them back.

"Are you even capable of holding back?! If you'd hit them any harder, there'd be no possible way for them to recover! Especially for Midoriya's lower back! And Bakugo will be unconscious for a while. In the meantime, I'll put you two in beds at the school. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are both resting here too. You'll experience extreme fatigue after healing," Recovery Girl said as All Might was awkwardly looking away, trying to ignore the scolding.

"Um... Recover Girl, can I stay here and watch?" Izuku asked.

"You're still resting. If you don't get the rest you need, you'll-"

"Yest, but... I'm okay! It's just that there aren't many chances to sit back and watch everyone fight against pros..." I knew Recovery Girl would say yes so before she could I hit Izuku on the side of his neck, hitting the vagus nerve and knocking him out. All Might and Recovery Girl looked at me like I was insane and I just said,

"I'll get the recordings from Nezu, for now he needs to rest. He was hit pretty hard, despite there being no obvious signs of a concussion yet he could still have one, watching the security cameras would just make it worse."