ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚: 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕡 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀𝕀𝕀

The third day was uneventful, it was just like the last. Get up, train for hours on end, eat, and then we were meant to bathe but there was a small change in plans. I guess today will be a bit eventful...

"Now then! Bellies are filled, and plates are clean! Next up..." Pixie bob said, trailing off so the students could finish. I guess some students already found out about this...

"The test of courage!" shouted Kaminari and Ashido.

"Sorry to break it to you, remedial group... you've got extra lessons with me now," Aizawa added, crushing the remedial group's spirits.

"NO WAAAY!!"

"Sorry. But you were slacking during training earlier, so now I'm gonna cut into your playtime," spoke Aizawa. Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero were crying and shouting as they got dragged off. After they left Pixie bob explained,

"Right. Class B will be on the offensive first. Class A will head into the forest in teams of two, one team every three minutes. You'll find name cards at the halfway point. Grab your own, and then come back here!"

"Banquet of darkness," Tokoyami muttered, earning an awkward glance from a few people. Pixie bob continued,

"The scarers aren't allowed to make direct contact. They'll just be using their quirks to startle you as best they can." All of the other members of the Pussycats chimed in,

"So get creative! Whichever class makes the other wet their pants more wins!"

"Please don't. That's gross..." Iida then went on a spiel of how this was meant for us to widen the usage of our quirks. A quick count of numbers also made it very clear this wouldn't work out too well... There would either be one group of three or one person alone. It seems like the latter was chosen since as I was standing by Ojiro I saw Izuku without a group looking like he was just told his puppy was getting put down. There was also Bakugo glaring at me asking me to switch, apparently he has a hatred towards Todoroki.

"It won't be so bad, just go through with it," I advised, which he just simply rolled his eyes at before walking away with a scoff.

After a few minutes Ojiro and I walked in, we went in third. I honestly expected more from the class, they did not scare me at all but Ojiro seemed quite frightened,

"She just came out of the ground... the ground...!" His tail was swishing back and forth as he warily looked around. Perhaps I am simply used to frightening things...? I mean I guess you could call the animatronics at the manor frightening.

There was the occasional rustle of leaves and branches being cracked under our feet. The wind howled all so slightly as the breeze gave a slight chill. It was quite a nice evening. After a few minutes of walking there was a violet mist.

"Ah, it must be Fukidashi," I thought aloud. It would indeed be a good use of his quirk. The fog creeped towards us and Ojiro took a step back but I didn't falter. The leaves on the forest floor crunched under my feet as I moved closer to the fog and down the path. But as I stepped into the fog I assumed to be made by my classmate my vision blurred and I stumbled over a root in the ground. I grunted as I hit the forest floor and looked back at Ojiro who's eyes were widened with fear, just before I passed out...

Once awoken I find myself being dragged by a boy in a gakuran. I was barely about to form the thoughts that I wanted to, all I could make out was he must have done this. He glanced back at me and said,

"You should be waking up more soon. The antidote takes a while to set in so for now expect to stay like this, at least until I give you the non diluted antidote at the base." His voice was muffled behind the gas mask he wore.