𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆ℂ

(A/N: I edited this so it has better information and it in more detail, please read to the end.)

"How many days have passed again? At least twenty six million. Too long... Is this an authentic reality or a fictitious deception. I have created my own lexicon; I've imagined many animated organisms as well as inanimate components just out of sheer boredom..." I was talking to myself as per usual when a scroll appeared. Along with it was black ink and a feather with a fountain pen tip. I looked at it skeptically.

"Items? I speculated that these were nothing more than a hallucination...?" I float over to it and hold the scroll in my hand. I unravel it and read through its contents.

Create The Universe

You will create a universe with whatever features you want. If something you asked for needs other components that you forgot to specify it will be automatically created into your world depending on your thoughts. For example, if you asked for an animal you thought of but forgot to mention what they shall eat. There is no limitation to the world you create. Once in the world you will have a satchel with three books and a pen; you will only get said books and pen when you summon them by wishing for them to appear, if you lose them you can summon them again. You don't need to use the pen but it is in case you don't have anything else to write with. You will have a black Death Note, if you write their name while thinking of their face then they will die. A white Life Note, it grants the power to resurrect anyone as long as you write their name and picture their face. And last but not least, a light blue Creation Note, it will grant you the power to edit your world and it will change everyone's memory as if it was always there only if you want it to, you can also import living and non-living organisms. The books will have extra information inside of them as well. If it gets in the hands of another living organism it will work as a normal notebook. Once you finish one life in your world you will move onto another that you create. You are not immortal in the universe so when you die you can not go back to that world, you will have a choice to fully regenerate or die and create another world. Unless you add the fact you're inmortal in as a feature. You can control almost everything. Your powers have almost no limitations. The only thing you can't control is your blood, your blood is ichor; it is a golden liquid that shows it is the blood of the gods, you will have said blood and you can't change it, it is how you have your powers, without it you'd be just like other living organisms. You will stay with the memories of this void. You will start out from when you were first born.

"Interesting. I guess I can turn this into reality," I say.

Please fill out the following:

Full Name: Sora Riku

Date of Birth: March 26th 2285

Gender: Male

Height: Average

Skin Color: Pale

Hair Color: Blond with light pink tips

Eye Color: Teal

Special Features: Pointed ears

Caregivers: My biological parents will get rid of me. I will be taken in by the leader of the top hero school in Japan at the age of 4, the leader is a good parent and is trustworthy.

Describe Your Universe

The world will have humans with powers, there are animals too but they can not be born with powers of their own. The powers will be called quirks. The world had no powers for many years until one human was born with a power. Most of the world population has these powers. I will be born in Japan. There are heroes and villains. Villains are seen as evil and ruthless, villains are really humans who will do anything for what they want; that includes murder. Heroes will stop their crimes and send them to a place to hold them called prison. Heroes are praised by society. Heroes are ranked by the amount of villains they capture and who is loved more by society. The school U.A. is the top hero school in Japan. Humans are unaware of the greater power outside of their universe. People have emotions and a need for food and energy. During my time I will also be like the humans. I will be taken in by U.A.'s leader since he saw how I was powerful and decided to nurture my ability to become an outstanding hero. My so-called quirk will be my books, it will be believed I can summon them and use their power.