𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝: 𝔸𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕌𝕤

(Sorry it's a bit short, I'm working on the next chapter and I was going to mention this in the next chapter but then I made this.  Basically I'm changing my writing style, before I made it so it was more aesthetically pleasing to me rather than correct.  For example before I wrote "Hero" instead of "hero" since it looked nicer in my honest opinion.  I also did "'blah blah blah.' She said."  Instead of doing the correct version, "'blah blah blah,' she said."  I hope this makes sense.)

Class 1-A decided to play the popular game Among Us, I mean, how bad can it be? We all had a few online rounds with random people so we knew how the game worked. When the game started I grinned... Being imposter should be very entertaining... I paid close attention to where everyone went, I was walking with Ojiro to shields. I let him do his task before killing him and venting. I went to navigation before going out of the vent and walking up to weapons. I hung out with Ashido, giving myself an alibi. Eventually Ojiro's body was reported and we were allowed to talk.

"Bro, murdered in cold blood in shields," Kirishima said, he was the one who found the body.

"Damn, I was in medbay with Sero," Jiro said. Mina nodded and said,

"Cold, I was with Sora in weapons, we are buddies."

"Who the fuck did it?!" Katsuki yelled.

"I don't know Bakubro," Kirishima said with a sigh. We ended up all skipping, two imposters remained... Ashido was following me, I guess she trusted me and wanted a buddy to protect her. If I killed her I'd be suspected so I have to be rational. I sabotaged the lights and Ashido and I went to the lights together, on the way I killed someone we passed by in storage, Tokoyami has been eliminated. We fixed the lights with the others and Tokoyami's body was soon found, but it also surprised others when it said Yaoyorozu was dead as well.

"Yaomomo and edgy bird have died, you will be missed," Kaminari said while wiping away a fake tear. After a bit of chatter it was decided we'd skip. Ashido left me since she wanted to guard Yaoyorozu's baby pet. Now I could kill who I wanted without being suspicious. Of course I decided killing Iida would be my best bet, he was one of the smartest students and him being here could pose a threat. Right as I was walking away from his body in front of medbay, the cameras turned on just as I was walking into the cafeteria. I wasn't sure if I was caught... I ran down the admin to try and have an alibi in case I was caught. Iida's body was reported and Kaminari instantly yelled,

"I'm pretty sure I just saw Sora kill Iida!!" This wasn't good... I looked at him, pretending to appear confused before saying,

"What are you talking about? Pretty sure? I was in admin? Are you sure you didn't accidentally destroy too many brain cells with your quirk?" I chuckled and a few people laughed. It was something called manipulation. I could see the doubt appear on Kaminari's face, his grades are one of his insecurities, something he doubts about himself, so by hitting him where it hurts it'll cause doubt. He was always told he was dumb so by mentioning it I don't seem suspicious while also making him question himself.

"Yeah, Sora came in when I was swiping my card," Uraraka yelled.

"I-I... I guess I might've seen it wrong... I thought I saw him at the corner of the security camera." I smiled and said,

"Don't worry Kaminari, it's totally normal during a game like this, we're all being cautious and worrying a lot." He smiled, I was gaining his trust while having him be cautious of doubting others.

"It's fucking Deku," Katsuki says and everyone looked over to him while Izuku's eyes widened.

"W-What?! I-It's not me!" Izuku said. Katsuki scowled and said,