ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀𝕍

"Let's move right on to the next round! Both of these competitors came from renowned famous families. It's a fight between elites! Sora Riku versus Shoto Todoroki!" Present Mic said as Todoroki and I both locked eyes with each other from the other sides of the same arena. "START!" Present Mic said and Todoroki instantly shot ice towards me while I took out my Death Note. I jumped to the side and dodged the ice, I took my pen and was only able to write his first name before more ice reached me, I had to jump over and land on the ice. I slid to the side and tried writing more but I only got two letters in before I had to dodge again. He ran closer to me to try and close the distance as I tried to write his name as fast as possible. I only had to write the 'i' left when I felt ice wrap around my feet and up my legs, I have to hurry...! The ice was too fast, way too fast, the ice already was encasing my arms when I wrote the line to the 'i'. My hand and pen were encased before I could make the dot, it may seem like I wrote his name but that one dot could lose me the match. I had an idea, I used that split second to try and move the book closer up to my face. My hands were frozen but my book was hardly harmed. I took this seconce to bite my lip as hard as I can, making myself bleed before moving my lip over the book, letting my ichor drip onto the book...

"Riku! Can you move?!" Midnight asked.

"As long as I'm in bounds awake I can still fight..." I say with a grin. Todoroki then says,

"I don't feel like watching you struggle all day, I'll just speed this up and make you pass out." After he finished talking he walked over to me and lifted his hand and ice covered my mouth and nose. I couldn't breath, I just had to last a while longer on this one breath. Everyone was watching in anticipation, waiting for the undefeated Sora Riku to be defeated. It was eerily silent and they were waiting for my eyes to close. Todoroki seemed bored, but his eyes widened as he coughed, and placed his hand on his chest before falling to the ground coughing and in pain. "H-How..." Todoroki said before dying.

"RIKU WINS!!" Midnight announced with the crack of her whip. Tons of people in the crowd cheered. Eventually my lack of air caused me to pass out...

...

I woke up in the nurse's office. Bonnie was wrapping me with bandages, I oddly hurt. He realized I was awake and said,

"Ahh, since you passed out Todoroki couldn't be revived so we couldn't get rid of it, so I kinda had to rip it off, which also ripped some of your skin... So now I'm bandaging you, once I'm done with this we can have Recovery Girl heal you up." I sighed and nodded. So that's why I ache... He continued wrapping me up and once he finished he said, "Recovery Girl...! He's all bandaged up now." Recovery Girl opened the curtain to my bed and smiled once she saw me before walking over to me and kissing my forehead.

"I'll never understand why you insist on getting bandaged up first, but at least you're better now." She said with a smile before handing me candy. I unwrapped it and popped it in my mouth before taking out my Life Note to revive Todoroki. Wherever he was, he was alive now.

~Todoroki's P.O.V.~

"SHOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!" I heard my annoying dad yell. I just looked at him blankly and said,

"No I'm a ghost here to haunt you for your sins."

"I can't believe that child dared try to kill my masterpiece!! They're lucky if I don't sue them!"

"Endeavor, don't sue Sora. He literally didn't do anything wrong you annoying bastard."

~Sora's P.O.V.~

"You should head out now, Bakugo and Tokoyami are beginning their fight right now." Bonnie said.

"I will, I wouldn't want to miss it, but I do admit I think I already know who'll win." I say with a smile.