ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

I woke up to my door being knocked on.

"Sora, it's time to get ready for school." I recognized the voice as Freddy. I open my eyes and see the blinding light coming from my windows so I grab my soft pillow and cover my face. I hear the door open and a sigh.

"You have to get ready. Today you will most likely have to face pesky reporters. So I suggest getting ready now since if we are lucky the reporters might not be there so early on." I sigh and set my pillow to my side and rub my eyes as I sit up. Why do humans have to be so pesky...? And also on top of that make it so children have to constantly get up so early. I will never fully understand their ways of thinking... I look at Freddy and notice him going to my wardrobe to get me my uniform like usual. I shift myself to the edge of the bed and it lowers at my weight. He sets the uniform at the side of the bed and smiles.

"You better get ready. Chica is about done with breakfast." He tells me.

"Thank you. I'll be on my way." I say and he leaves the room and closes the door on his way. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair.

"Reporters are stressful. Stress can damage my human body. Why do humans create stress if it hurts them?" I accepted the fact that I would never understand humans before standing up and changing. I straightened my tie and collar before going to the bathroom to see myself in the mirror.

"My uniform is acceptable." I say to myself. I tended to talk to myself when others aren't around, I was so used to it when I was alone in the abyss that I still do it. I just make sure to not do it when others aren't around incase I said something I shouldn't have. I still tended to talk more formally since I was more accustomed to it. I also tended to do it when I was tired since it is easier than trying to make less complex sentences. I brushed my hair and decided to put it in a braid along the side. I then brushed my teeth before heading downstairs to the dining room. I notice my father about to sit down so I sat across from him and we ate breakfast in peace.

~Time Skip~

After we finished breakfast Freddy opened the front door and car door us. We were currently driving to school.

"What is the percentage reporters will be at the gates?" I ask my father who was beside me.

"81.7%!" He said cheerfully. They're so pesky... We pull up to the parking lot beside the school. They were all at the front gates but it seemed a few noticed us. Reporters tend to remember our limo since it would be easier to interview my father; it tends to be very annoying. One reporter comes our way and a few others follow. I sigh and take out my Creation Note.

"I can't even walk to school..." I mutter. I write, 'I am in my classroom and it causes no suspicion.' I closed my book and as soon as I did I fell onto the hard ground of my classroom.

"Seriously? Why couldn't I just have landed on my chair..." I say and push myself up. I look around and nobody was there. I walk to my desk and plop down on my chair.

"Reporters are so pesky. Luckily I got out of that mess. Sadly my father didn't." I unsummon my satchel and books to they disappear and I reached for where my school bag would be.

"I you kidding me..." I sigh.

"Of course I forgot to bring that with me." I summon my satchel and as soon as it landed on my shoulder I grab my Creation Note and write, 'My school bag teleports to the ground beside me.' as soon as I close my book my wish came true. There was a small thump and I look and see my bag. I grab it and take out my materials for my first class. I hear the door open and see Tenya Iida. I offer a polite wave and he waves back. He walks to his seat.