ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

(A/N: I know that in Japan people need permits for guns and swords but with the rise of Heroes and Villains people used their quirks are weapons, so they were rarely seen as dangerous unless it was with a child, plus some quirks involve weapons so for my BNHA AU let's just say they said people have the right to own firearms, unless that privilege was taken away because of doing crime or reckless endangerment.)

The next day we had normal morning classes, like English with Mic.

"Who can find the mistake in the following English sentence?" He asks while looking at his book that was in his right hand. He held his right arm out and his left one in the air, he brought his head back before shouting,

"All right, everybody. Hands up. Show me some spirit!!" After our classes we have lunch, today I spent it with Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire in the library. Tamaki was more comfortable in a non-crowded area, also, Mirio and Nejire could talk as much as she wanted without anyone caring. The librarian was out during lunch and they didn't care as long as there was no mess when they got back. After lunch we had a class everyone was excited for.

And then it's time for afternoon class! Finally!

Hero Basic Training!

For all I knew I was the only one who knew that All Might would be the teacher. Everyone was excited to find out while I just had a grin. I could tell Katsuki was suspicious since he knew that I met all the teachers. Suddenly the doors slam open,

"I have-" All Might comes through the door and says,

"-come through the door, like normal!" He shouts before doing a proud stride to the podium.

"It's All Might...! Incredible. He's really gonna teach us...!"

"That's his Silver Age Costume...! He's drawn so differently than the rest of us. Gives me goosebumps..." All Might does a pose in front of the podium, flexing his muscles.

"Hero Basic Training! The class that'll put you through all sorts of special training to mold you into Heroes!-" All Might stands up straight before continuing.

"-No time to dally. Today's activity is this!-" All Might pulls out a card that says 'BATTLE'.

"Battle Training!" He says.

"Battle..." Katsuki says.

"...Training...!" Izuku says.

"And for that... You need these!-" All Might presses a button on a remote and the walls start to rumble before four rows of cases emerge from the wall.

"-In accordance with the 'Quirk Registry' and the special request forms you filled out before being admitted costumes!!" He says, shouting the last word.

"Yeahhhh!!"

"After you change, come out in ranking order to Ground Beta!" All Might says.

"Okay!" Everyone goes to their box, some people ended up being squished but I quickly grabbed number 11 and headed to the locker rooms. I had no idea had it looked since my father picked it out, he suggested that he would do it because of his quirk he could make it to the best it could be, but also implement the style I like.

 I had no idea had it looked since my father picked it out, he suggested that he would do it because of his quirk he could make it to the best it could be, but also implement the style I like