ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘: 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕡 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀

(A/N: I have three things to say! First, thank you all for reading, I really do enjoy reading all of your comments, trust me I read every one, even if I don't reply. Second off, I am aware some words may be off and I've generally ignored it but I still feel like I should explain, I do my best to get everything spot on and it'd be too tedious to rewatch the anime and copy down every word so instead I use the manga and write everything they write there! https://w21.readheroacademia.com/manga/boku-no-hero-academia-chapter-70/   Thirdly, I made a discord server for everyone to join, it has a bunch of my friends on there and I'll probably mention how far I am on a chapter if you want to know. Please join us! https://discord.gg/Qck5xmhht4  Now go ahead and read the chapter ^-^)

"So... Given what happened we're on the lookout for these villains. And we've had to cancel our usual accommodations at the last minute. We won't reveal our actual destination until the day we depart," Aizawa-sensei while tearing the original pamphlet of the campsite apart.

"Huh?!"

"But I already told my parents," Sero said with a drip of sweat falling off his brow. Yaoyorozu spoke up and said,

"That's precisely the point... the school can't control who learns what or how."

"As long as we're not cancelling the whole trip altogether!"

"You. Broken bones or not, you should've killed him," Katsuki said, referring to the shopping accident a few days ago. I ignored him since I knew he was just annoyed that other people don't have bravery that he did.

"Come on, Bakugo. Didn't you hear how it was for Midoriya?! Besides, using quirks in a public place is totally illegal," Hagakure said.

"Do I care? Just break the freaking bones."

"Kacchan..." Aizawa-sensei said while deadpanning, looking like he regretted ever choosing to be a teacher.

...

"What? Some Class A kids are getting extra lessons? That means some of you have failed?! Huuh? How weird is that?! Everyone knows Class A is totally superior to Class B, but now this?! Wow!" Monoma said. He was a boy from Class 1-B, I know quite a bit about him from the Sports Festival. Another person from his class, Kendo, was about to knock him out but I caught her arm and said,

"No need for that." I turned to Monoma and said, "Hello Neito Monoma. I see that you may have some concerns that our classes are being ranked. But if you go to U.A.'s website, then to the hero course department, scroll down to the section about teachers you'll find out that our teachers are both at similar levels of strength to ensure our classes are treated the same. You may not realize it but our classes are treated equally, whether you are but in Class A or B is decided on which teacher can help you improve the most. The only difference is that our class was attacked which wasn't because of the students but because they were after All Might. We weren't targeted because we're special so your rude comments are unnecessary."

Everyone was pretty silent and then Tetsutetsu said, "Dude, he's annoying and all but no need for a whole speech... That's pretty overkill." Katsuki smacked the back of my head and said,

"Fucking dumbass! Stop acting like a fucking motivation speaker, you aren't god damn Oprah Winfrey." Aizawa-sensei glared at everyone so it was dead quiet. He sighed before moving to the side revealing Bonnie and Foxy.

"This is Bonnie and Foxy. People from Class 1-A have already been introduced to Foxy so I'll be brief on his introduction, he is here as an extra security measure here to protect the students, his quirk makes him physically impossible to not protect the students at all costs. And this is Bonnie, it seems like a few of you recognise him... He is Riku's family doctor and was ordered by his father to come with us on the trip. I know some of you will be concerned but Bonnie is trustworthy enough to be here, he studied with Recovery Girl and is in the top fifteen doctors in this country," Aizawa said. Class 1-B who had no clue of my family life was just looking at Bonnie, then me, then Bonnie, then at me once again...