ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦𝕥

The day after the USJ attack school was out. I was having breakfast in the dining room when I heard someone walking my way. I continued eating until I heard an unfamiliar voice say,

"Hello there Riku!" I turned my head to the direction of the voice and saw a man in a tan trench coat and hat. I was going to attack him but my father walks in and says,

"Sora, this is Detective Naomasa, he is here to speak to you about the USJ." I relaxed and asked,

"Why is he here so unexpectedly the day after? Is there a reason you deem this man trustworthy to know I live at this residence?" I asked in a monotone voice. I just woke up and haven't had a chance to wake myself up more.

"Bonnie informed me about your experiences with the bird Villain, I am guessing you were speaking of Nomu who was there, he was a strange Villain and we need as much information as possible on him. Naomasa here is a trustworthy Detective who has been trusted with many secrets and always works directly with U.A. if something was wrong." My father says. I look towards Naomasa and say,

"Understood. You may sit at the table beside me so you can begin your investigation." I say. He nods and sits in the seat beside me, I was at the corner so he was in front of me on the right.

"First question is how did it make you quirk unstable? What happened to you?" He asked. I sip of my tea before replying,

"My quirk lets me see names and lifespans, when I looked at that Villain he had multiple names and weird lifespans... The lifespans we unlegible, and what were supposed to be numbers were changing rapidly. Usually the names and lifespans aren't that big, they usually are the shoulder length of the person, while on that Villain they just seemed to grow the more I looked at them, usually when I look at names and lifespans they kind of move around like if you were looking at something in moving water, it may be hard for some people to read but I'm used to it. What I'm trying to say is the names were swapping every few seconds and the movements were sped up, soon my entire vision was filled red with the names. That's not all, I remember repeating the word Error, I know when most quirks don't work because of some reason they either get stronger and out of control, unusable, or it could make the person pass out or have a seizure, I feel like the Error has something more to it which I believe I know but wish not to disclose. And when someone put their hand on me it hurt a lot I believe I also know the reason for that but it is useless knowledge to you and I don't wish to disclose that either. Once I was teleported and looked away I lost the effects." I say.

~Time Skip~

After a bunch of more questions the detective left. My father walked towards me and asked,

"What was it that you didn't wish to disclose?" He knew the reason I wouldn't disclose something, because it involved who I really was.

"I believe the reason I said Error is because the error was made into the world. That Villain shouldn't exist, it should've been impossible without my power, my guess is that man is more than one person, like they were mushed together into one, but I know that if a quirk directly did that it wouldn't be a problem, same if it was made using extreme surgery, it would be impossible to get it to look that way. My guess is it was a mixture of science in a quirk, making my powers unstable. I also believe the reason I experienced pain was because my quirk which is running through my god blood, ichor, was unstable, making my entire body unstable, making it painful for my nerves to try and react to physical contact as they were already going haywire. Whatever that Villain is, human or not, I won't be able to kill it with my Death Note, and I also won't be able to use my Creation Note on it as long as it is in view, during the USJ it seemed to affect my body making me unable to use my muscles properly as well, making me frozen in place. If I have to fight one, I will most likely won't win if it comes into my line of sight. They are dangerous to society." I explain and he nods in agreement.