ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀𝕀𝕀

"Before we get to the final event, I've got good news for all those out of the running! This is still a Sports Festival, so we've prepared a recreational activity for all participants! We even shipped in cheerleaders from America to get you pumped up... Hmm? What's this?" Present Mic asked.

"What're they doing?" Aizawa sensei asked.
"CLASS A? WHY?!" Present Mic yelled. All the girls got this irked look as we all realized, we were lied to. I assumed that since I'm a guy and they appeared straight that they had no reason to lie... Turns out I was very wrong.

"MINETA! KAMINARI!! YOU TRICKED US?!" Yaoyorozu yelled.

"How'd I let myself get fooled by Mineta's stupid prank..." Tsu said while slouched over.

"Those idiots..." Jiro said while tossing her pop pom to the ground.

"Still time before the main event. No sense in sitting around... Why not just go with it?! Could be fun!" Hagakure said while jumping around.

"You're enjoying this, Toru." Tsu said.

"I can't believe I overestimated them..." I say with an annoyed look.

"Hope everyone enjoys this little recreational competition! Once that's over, we're on to the final event. Between the sixteen members of the four winning teams... we'll have a formal tournament!! A series of one-on-one battles!!" Sero said.

"The matchups will be decided by drawing lots. Once that's settled, we'll move on to the festivities and then the tournament itself! It's up to each of you sixteen finalists whether or not you participate in the fun. I expect some of you would rather take a breather and save your strength. Now, let's start with the first-place team..." Midnight says but stopped when she saw Ojiro with his arm raised.

"Um... Excuse me. I'd like to drop out." Ojiro said.

"Ojiro! Why?!"

"This is your chance to get noticed by the pros!!"
"The cavalry battle... I have no memories of anything that happened up until the tail end. It's probably his quirk that did it..." Ojiro said while pointing towards Shinso. "I know this is a great opportunity. And I know how stupid it must seem to throw it away... But this final tournament... Everyone else made it here by their own strength. Yet I'm standing here, and I don't even know how or why. I just can't take it."

"You're thinking about it too hard! Just show what you're made of in the tournament!" Hagakure says.

"By that logic, I shouldn't really be here either!!" Ashido says.

"No... I'm talking about my pride, here... I don't think it's right. And why the heck are you girls dressed like that anyway?" Ojiro says.

"I can't remember anything either... I wanna withdraw too! This is a contest of skill. Letting someone who didn't do anything advance... Doesn't it defeat the whole purpose of the sports festival? Isn't it even against the rules?" Shoda asked.

"These guys!! So manly!" Kirishima said.

"We have a strange turn of events..." Present Mic announced.

"What will the coordinator, Midnight, decide?" Aizawa said.

"How naive and green... I LIKE IT!" Midnight said while cracking her whip with a huge grin. "Shoda and Ojiro have officially withdrawn!"

"I'll win for ya!" Aoyama said with a hand on Ojiro's shoulder.

"Replacing those two will be members of team Kendo, which took fifth..." Midnight said.

"If it's going to be like that shouldn't it be them instead? I mean, we were immobilized practically the whole time. But they were giving it their all to keep what they had until the very end. Team Tetsutetsu I mean. Don't worry. We're not colluding or anything. This just feels right." Kendo says, causing Tetsutetsu to tear up and say,