ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀𝕀

"Two teams are coming our way!" Kirishima says.

"Time to go up, the rider in the first group is Honenuki!" I say before using the pressing the lever up just in time to avoid the ground which was softening. We are up in the air but another team comes up as well! Izuku, Hatsume, Tokoyami, and Uraraka! Kirishima easily flew us away and he turns us so Katsuki is facing them and he sends off a long blast sending them flying away.

"Good job guys. We just need to keep an eye out." I say. Jiro's earphone jacks come flying up towards us and Yaoyozu sends a shot towards them, purposely missing buy that didn't stop Jiro so Yaoyorozu cocked the gun and shot her foot. I already had my Death Note and Creation Note ready to write with. Together we had ten million five hundred points so we were definitely the team everyone was after. Suddenly something comes flying our way and Kirishima blocks it with his hardened arm. Mineta's ball...? But where is he?! Kirishima flew around to dodge them and we were able to find where they were coming from, Shoji appeared to have Mineta on his back. Tsu's tongue comes flying our way as well and Katsuki sends an explosion their way. Kirishima ended up ripping the fabric which the ball was on as to not deal with it stuck on him the whole time. We fly farther away so as to not be caught by any of the teams but as we do another team goes up into the sky... Izuku's team. Dark Shadow was in the way to do damage to them and he flew closer to try and get the headband. Katsuki sent explosions off at it and it seemed a bit more... timid? Wait, it's name is Dark Shadow! Shadows disappear with light so that means... I quickly wrote MS18. MS18 is the name of the strongest flashlight in the world, it can be seen 1350 meters away so this is enough to really harm Dark Shadow. As soon as I closed the notebook the flashlight appeared and I grabbed it and turned it on and faced it straight towards Dark Shadow who flew back while shrinking a bit. I then turn the flashlight off again and grin. I open the notebook backup in case I need to write again. I scan the field to look for anyone who is coming our way. It appeared nobody was coming our way until I saw Todoroki's team, at first I thought they were escaping other teams but it was too convenient he was taking a harder escape group since their is another team our way instead of if he went a bit more right be his team wouldn't confront that team, what I am thinking is he is trying to not seem like he is going to attack so he can take us off guard and catch us since they could definitely take out the other team.

"Todoroki's team is coming, he has Sero, Ashido, and Iida, Todroki has the power of ice and fire but only uses ice, Sero can shoot tape, Ashido can shoot acid, and Iida gives them speed. We better be careful since they might freeze us and quickly take the headband. Yaoyorozu send a warning shot their way. If they don't stop I'll kill Todoroki since he is the rider." I say and she nods and draws out her gun and shoots in the general direction of Todoroki, it misses like they planned, they realized we knew they were coming but they didn't stop, instead they went straight our way at full speed. I grab my Death Note and write, Shoto Todoroki has a heart attack after forcing his team to retreat. I close my book and as soon as I do his body goes slack. I could see him talking but I couldn't hear what he was saying and it seemed like there was a bit of a conflict as they slowed down and as I planned, they retreated. After they retreated I saw Todoroki's upper body limp and it was obvious his teammates were yelling at him so I took my Life Note and once again wrote his name to resurrect him. As soon as I closed the notebook he got back up and looked around confused.

"Nice man!" Kirishima said.

"If people assume they can't beat us they won't fight us and waste time and will instead fight higher ranked teams like Todoroki's, we shouldn't have to worry much anymore." I say.

~Time Skip~

Luckily I was mainly correct. Todoroki and his team went after us a few more times until they used a special move... We were just paying close attention to all the teams, especially Todoroki and his team. Todoroki was heading our way, once again, I waited until he was a certain distance before I wrote his name. But as soon as he was about to reach that certain distance they went faster... And I don't mean a small speed boost, I mean if they were any closer we wouldn't even be able to notice how fast they were going. But we got a split second to realize what was happening and we all reacted. Katsuki was the first to react by sending a large explosion towards them hitting their team. But that didn't deter them since Iida made a quick u-turn and charged right back at us. I began to write Todoroki's name while they defended. Yaoyorozu had her gun cocked and she aimed and shot but wasn't able to hit them at the speed they were going at. We were in the air so they wouldn't be able to get us too easily but they had Sero. And just as I thought that a piece of tape went flying our way and luckily Kirishima was able to cut it and stop it from getting the headband but the piece he cut off still went my way and stuck on my face which prevented me from writing. I grabbed onto the piece of tape and ripped it off my face and tossed it to the side. Before another piece of tape could come our way we rode off but they followed but stopped after a few seconds.

"That was too close for comfort." Yaoyorozu said with a smile that looked more like a grimace.

"Agreed." I say. All of us were paying close attention to the teams below us. Before we even realized time was almost out Present Mic announced,

"Time's almost up. Let's count down. Hey, everybody say, ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! Six! Five! Four! Three! Two! One! TIMES UP!" Our team has a wave of relief flood over us. We lowered to the ground and took off the gear. "Let's see who the top four teams are right now! In first place, team Riku!! In second, team Todoroki!! In third, team Midoriya!! In fourth, team Tetsu... Huh?! WHOA! Team Shinso?! Who saw that turnaround coming? Who even saw it happen?! These four teams will proceed to the final event!! We'll proceed to the afternoon portion after a one-hour lunch break! See you then!! Hey. Eraserhead wanna grab some food?" Aizawa-sensei responded by saying,

"I'm taking a nap."

"Wha-?" Present Mic said. They were wobbling since they were flying the entire time so it's weird to be walking again.

"You all did great. We'll be in the final event now." I say with a smile. Kirishima grins and says,

"We did it...!!" He then puts his hand up for a high five and I high five him and he goes around to the rest of our team giving high fives.

"Let's get some fucking food. I'm starving." Katsuki said before walking to the exit of the arena and we all followed. We needed to eat for the final event. We already got to the lunch room that was filled with just about all the first year students. I got my tray of food before sitting down at an open table. I began to eat and after a minute Mineta and Kaminari walked my way, Kaminari said,

"Hey Sora! Just wanted to make sure you remembered about cheerleading!"

"Ah yes, cheerleaders from America are coming here to cheer." I say.
"So you forgot?! All the girls were going to dress up in cheerleading uniforms and you were picked to join them in case any guys tried to grope them or something. You have to dress up in one of the uniforms as well since it'd be weird if a guy just hung around the girls." Kaminari said.
"Yeah man! Plus since you're often mistaken as a girl it means that it won't be awkward." Mineta said.
"I have a very good memory but I don't remember this. Are you sure about it?" I ask.

"Totally! Even if you don't believe us think of it as emotional support for the girls since they might be embarrassed. You guys were supposed to pick up the outfits yesterday so Yaoyorozu is making the uniforms now, you should ask her to make one for you...!" Kaminari said with a grin and thumbs up. They have no reason to lie about it to me so I shall trust them. I nodded and said,

"Thank you for telling me. I will go check out the outfits now. It must've somehow slipped my mind." They both grinned as I stood up with my tray and began searching for the girl's table.

1589 Words