ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟: ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤

"Oi, the old hag wants you to come over for dinner. Come at seven." Katsuki said to me. I nodded. I wonder why she wants me to come over...?

"Sure thing, hopefully I won't be late, my friends are planning on teaching how to cook." He nods. We were only walking in the hallway to our last class so no need to rush anything.

...

I was walking to the cafeteria, we got permission to use the cafeteria kitchen to cook. I walked in and saw I was the first there. I decided to start off by putting on an apron, I'm pretty sure they're important. I then put my hair back in a bun so it won't be in my way. Once I was finished tucking stray strands of hair behind my ear I heard the door open. I turned around and it was Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire. I smile and wave.

"Sora!! Hey hey hey! Sorry we're a bit late, our classroom is like on such a high floor and it takes forever to get down all these stairs." Nejire says.

"Don't worry about it. Let's get baking shall we?" I say and they nod. Tamaki was less anxious when it was only us four which was nice. It was nice to see him calm and happy.

"I-I cook a bit for my q-quirk so I can teach some foods..." Tamaki says and I smile.

"Let's get to it! How about doing some classic brownies, they're always good and we can save some for later!" Mirio said.

"Yeah yeah! Let's gooo!" Nejire said cheerfully before running to a cabinet and opening it up, going through a bunch of cabinets until she reached the bowls. She got the bowl and set it on the table. Mirio went and got ingredients, and Tamaki wrote out a recipe.

"Okay... S-So we need a half a cup of melted butter... a tablespoon of cooking oil. One cup and an eighth of a superfine sugar. T-Two large eggs... Two teaspoons of vanilla extract... Half a cup of all purpose flour. Half a cup of unsweetened cocoa powder... and one fourth tablespoon of salt. Preheat at one hundred seventy-five celsius. Bake for twenty to twenty-five m-minutes... at least until it doesn't jiggle in the middle when moved." Tamaki said. Mirio was on the other side of the kitchen and was throwing ingredients to me, I caught them and put them on the counter.

...

We finished making cookies, cherry pies, curry-buns, brownies, and macaroons. Nejire was tearing up as she stuffer he face with the baked goods, along with sometimes saying,

"So delicious..." Nejire was always a sucker for sweets. I was just cheerfully snacking.

"We made so much. Well we can take some home for our families." Mirio said with a smile. I nodded and said,

"That sounds good. I'll take a few for my classmates, they seem to like sweets."

...

"Sora...! I missed you so much sweetie, how are you?" Mitsuki asked with a large smile. As she held my hands within hers.

"OI HAG! HOW COME YOU ARE SO FUCKING NICE TO HIM BUT YOU'RE A GOD DAMN BITCH TO ME?!" Katsuki yelled at her.
"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T A BRAT MAYBE I'D ACTUALLY TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT BUT YOU'RE GODDAMN ANNOYING! SORA HERE IS A MUCH BETTER SON!" Mitsuki yelled back, earning in response,

"OLD HAG I'M YOUR FUCKING SON NOT HIM!" I chuckle a bit, cutting them off before saying,
"Aunt Mitsuki, no need to argue with him. You know how rude he can be at times. I can also assure you I have been doing lovely." I smiled, which just annoyed Katsuki more.

"Oh Sora, you're so polite unlike my brat...! I wish I could adopt you, I hope he hasn't caused any trouble for you." Misuki said.

"This is why I hate when you ask me to invite him over..." Katsuki said with a groan. Mitsuki beckoned me over to the living room so we could chat while sitting which I happily obliged to as Katsuki huffed and followed and said, "I fucking hate it here..." I smile and ask,