ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝕌.𝔸. ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕀 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖!

I sat in between my two friends, Izuku, and Katsuki. Mic stood on top of the stage in front of us.

"Welcome to today's live performance! Everybody say 'Hey'!!" Mic shouted out before putting a hand to his ear. Just like the previous years... He really needs to stop doing this.

"Well, that's cool, my examinee listeners! I'm here to present the guidelines of your practical! Are you ready?!" He shouts out with his right hand in the air pointing towards us all.

"YEAH!!" ...Oh god... It's so silent... At this time at least one person would shout out...

"It's the Voice Hero, Present Mic. Wow...! I listen to his radio show every week. It's inspiring. Guess all the U.A. teachers are Pro Heroes." I hear Izuku mutter from the left of me.

"Shaddup." Katsuki huffs out.

"This how the test will go, my listeners! You'll be experiencing ten-minute-long 'Mock Cityscape Maneuvers'! Bring along whatever you want! After this presentation, you'll each head to your assigned testing location! O.K.?!" I'm starting to feel bad... I'll regret this later but...

"OKAY!!" I shout out. I hear a few snickers and Mic looked at me and smiled.

"That's so kids from the same middle school can't help each other out, yeah?" Katsuki says.

"And why consecutive I.D. numbers are assigned to different locations." Izuku shakily said.

"I'll crush 'em all. But you two get to live another day. Tch." Katsuki says.

"I have the perfect idea... Let's just hope I won't need my Life Note for it though..." I say with a sinister grin.

"Each site is filled with three kinds of faux Villains. Points are awarded for defeating each according to their respective difficulty levels! Use your quirks to disable the faux Villains and earn points! That's your goal, listeners! Of course, playing the Anti-Hero and attacking other examinees is prohibited!" Mic tells us as the board behind him explains it in pictures.

"May I ask a question?!-" I hear a male voice say before I see someone not far in front of us stand up. A light shines on him and his blue hair, he is holding the pamflete we all received, he pointed at it before saying,

"-There appear to be no fewer than four varieties of faux Villain, on this handout! Such a blatant error, if it is one, is highly unbecoming for U.A., Japan's top academy! We're all here today in the hopes of being molded into model Heroes!-" He says before turning around and pointing at Izuku,

"And, you, with the curly hair! You've been muttering this whole time... It's distracting! If this is some sort of game to you, then please leave immediately!" He says before turning forwards.

"Sorry..." Izuku said with his hands over his mouth and a few other examinees laugh. Stay calm... Don't kill him... Maybe, I can just mess with him...? Yeah, nobody will know and my father can't give me a lecture... Hopefully... I take out my Creation Note and quickly write, 'When the guy who made fun of Izuku sits he will fall instead. Nobody notices me writing this note.' I write down before closing my book and setting it within my satchel.

"Alright alright. Examinee 7111, nice catch. Thanks! But the fourth faux Villain variety gets you zero points! He's more of an obstacle! Have you played all played Super Mario Brothers?! It's kind of like a thwomp! Only one at each site! A 'gimmick' that'll rampage around in close quarters!" Mic said.

"Thank you, sir. I apologize for the interruption!" He says as he bows before attempting to sit but stumbles and falls. A few kids laugh, he readjusts his glasses before sitting down; obviously embarrassed.