ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕗 𝕌.𝔸.

(We are going to kick Mezo Shoji out and replace him. Sorry dude! Shoji will be in 1-B, Shinso will also be in 1-B since he somehow was awesome with a rocket launcher...!)

It was spring but more importantly it was the first day of U.A.! Chica made us breakfast, Freddy opened the door for us, and then Foxy drove us to U.A.. I was early since I went with my father so I was the first in the classroom. I decided to catch up on sleep during this time.

~Time Skip~

I slowly woke up to the sounds of yelling.

"I'm telling you, that chick had a rocket launcher!" I heard a some-what familiar voice say.

"Bro! I saw it too!" Another familiar voice said.

"There is no way someone like her could of shot a rocket launcher." I hear a female voice say. Ugh... What now...? I opened my eyes to see Kaminari, the red-head from before, and a pink girl. I look at their names. 'Ejiro Kirishima', and 'Mina Ashido'. I yawned and sat up straight. Kaminari comes up to me.

"Hey, this girl doesn't believe you had a rocket launcher, I know you did!" He says.

"Ah, so you were talking about me. Well yeah... It was only a rocket launcher. At least I did bring a nuke again... Also I'm a guy, how many times do I have to say that?" I sighed out.

"Remove your foot from that desk! Such an action is insulting to those who came to U.A. before us as well as the craftsmen who made the desk!" Oh god, him again! Also, they replace the desks every year so it isn't disrespectful... Sadly his back was to be so I couldn't see his name.

"Like I care. What middle school are you from, you extra?" I hear Katsuki yell out. I look in the doorway and see Izuku.

"I-I'm from Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida." The Iida says with a hand out.

"Somei?! I stuck-up elitist, then? I should blow you to bits." I sigh and shake my head.

"You're awful. Do you really wish to become a Hero?!" Iida says before looking at the door and walking over to Izuku.

"I'm from Somei Private Academy-" He starts to say but gets cut off by Izuku.

"I heard you before! Ah... I'm Izuku Midoriya. Pleased to meet you, Iida..." Izuku says.

"Midoriya... You... You perceived the true nature of that Practical Exam. While I did not...! I misjudged you! I hate to admit it, but you were the superior candidate!" I turn my head left so I could see Katsuki and he looked angry.

"Deku..." He says. He spared me a glance and I could both tell we felt the same way, shocked, confused, happy, sad, angry, so many emotions but most of all betrayal. The same things we felt a while back.

~Flashback~

"How wonderful that three of our students have made it into U.A.! Especially you, Midoriya! That's a miracle we never expected!" One of teachers say. We were in the staff room. As soon as we get outside of the school Katsuki brings us to a spot in the side of the school where nobody could see us, it was mainly used for kids who skipped school. I just stood the side with my head down. Katsuki grabbed the collar of Izuku's shirt and said,

"What dirty did you use to do it, you useless twerp? Huh?!" Katsuki yells out. For the first time, I did nothing. I knew Katsuki wouldn't hurt him, but also that he needed to get his anger out. Also I was enraged he ignored me.

"I was supposed to be the first and only! My grand plans... You've torn them to shreds! I thought I told you to go somewhere else!" Katsuki yells out in anger then Izuku grabs the arm that his lifting his collar and says,