ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙: 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕡 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕀𝕀

(A/N: I have one thing to say! Four main things happened to me which caused the long wait for this chapter so I'm sorry about that.  I want to explain it all to you but some things may be triggering so if you may get triggered please skip this paragraph!  What happened was one of my friends attempted suicide, I was able to talk them out of it and call the hospital, they are doing better now. Two, a second friend attempted suicide a week after, they didn't talk for a few days so I thought they genuinely died, that effected me quite badly at the time, they're also okay now. Third, my grandfather passed, I was never close to him but it did put a lot of stress on me since I was worrying for my father. The fourth, the last and most recent one being I lost my only irl friend. They turned out to be toxic and manipulated me to have them over at my house by attempting suicide, since this is still super recent it still effects me but I am doing better with my online friends supporting me. Now go ahead and read the chapter ^-^)

I ate lunch and waited for my fellow classmates. By the time they arrived the sun was already beginning to set. I was leaning up against the building waiting for them. Eventually I began to hear them get closer, the sound of explosions, yelling, and loud sound waves, most likely from Jiro. Slowly I saw their figures emerge from the forest one by one, they were all pretty beat up, some seemed worse than others. Sero was dragging Kaminari with his tape, Uraraka was passed out on Iida's back, and Aoyama collapsed the second he got out of the forest.

"'It'll only take three hours.' Yeah, right..." Sero groaned as he stopped dragging Kaminari who wasn't in the right state of mind currently.

"So hungry. Gonna die..." Kirishima complained while looking up at the sky. I furrowed my brows and quickly got my Creation Note out to make a med kit for them.

"Sorry. That's how quick we would've made it," Mandalay apologised with a grin still adorn her face.

"Are you seriously flaunting the power gap in our face?" Shinso huffed.

"Mew mew mew... We actually thought it'd take you longer," Pixie-bob chuckled before continuing, "and you dealt with my earth beast pretty easily too. Not bad. Especially... you four. I'm guessing your past experiences allowed you to act without hesitation? Gonna have fun three years from now! I'm marking them as mine!"

Pixie-bob tried doing the same thing to them as she did to me earlier. Poor Katsuki, Todoroki, Izuku, and Iida...

"Hey, I've been wondering... That boy, whose child is he?" Izuku questioned while gesturing to Kota.

"Oh, he's actually my nephew. Kota! Come over and say hello. You'll be spending a week with these guys, after all," Mandalay introduced the young boy. Kota huffed before walking over to Izuku who bent down to introduce himself,

"Hi. I'm Izuku Midoriya, from U.A. High School's Hero Course. Nice to meetcha." Izuku brought his hand out to shake but Kota just ignored him and punched him right in his scrotum. "UGH!"

"Midoriya!" Iida shouted in surprise and worry. Mandalay pointed at Izuku and asked,

"Hey, nephew! Why'd you punch Midoriya in the junk?!" Kota turned with a sharp glare and scowl before replying,

"I can't abide by jerks who wanna be heroes."

"Abide?! How old is this kid?!"

"Cute kid," Katsuki grinned. Todoroki just added,

"You two are a lot alike."

"A lot alike? Buzz off. Don't wanna hear anything outta you, Mr. Threw-The-Match," Katsuki argued.

"Sorry," Todoroki responded.

"Enough of this sideshow. Go get your luggage from the bus. Drop your things off in your rooms, then come to dinner in the mess hall. After that, you'll bathe. Then it's bedtime. The real training starts tomorrow. Now hurry up," Aizawa ordered.