[thirty two]

a/n: good news: this is a long chapter and it also happens to probably be my favourite.
bad news: next chapter is the last chapter 😭

//

"One more step," Harry said with a smile, guiding a blindfolded Nina, "You're doing great, love."

Still in California, Nina and Harry had relished their moments together after they were done with work.

Too many trips to Beachwood, much needed cuddles, the couples decided that they'd stay for extra three days in Cali before returning to London.

While they were somewhat careful with going outside, not wanting paparazzi to be hot on their wheels, at some times they still managed to get caught and have candids taken of them.

Some of the fans were supportive of their relationship, others being neutral and voicing how Harry's private life was none of their business, while others were just pure hateful and angry.
Nina didn't like to trigger the hate. Sure, you get told to ignore it, but you were always bound to have your eyes fall on some;

"She's only using him!"
"With Harry's album soon, this is a PR stunt for sure"
"Doesn't look like his type"

But she still managed to swallow down her insecurities, reminding herself that there was a reason behind Harry's arms wrapped around her. A reason behind him kissing her. A reason behind him moaning her name.

Harry loved her to no end, and that was something none other than Harry himself and Nina could feel, and definitely not strangers behind screens.

But there were moments when support overpowered the hate; like that one time Harry was pictured getting coffee in the morning as he held Nina's photography zine in one hand, pictures of him going through it as he waited for the coffee, pictures of him taking pictures of some pages with his phone, before he had walked outside with two cups of coffee in one hand, tightly holding on to his girlfriend's work in the other.

He wasn't embarrassed by the fact that he was one of Nina's biggest supporters. For instance, even though Nina had given him a copy of her zine for free, Harry still surprised her by buying 14 more copies from her website, later only giggling and shrugging at her when she told him that he was the reason behind why so many people were complaining about her new zine being sold out quickly.

Their morning started off as chill, just the way they liked it, until Harry told her that he had a surprise for her.

Swearing to secrecy, Nina had eyed her beaming boyfriend as she put on the pink Treat People With Kindness crewneck from his merch, along with light-coloured boyfriend jeans, keeping her hair down only because she wasn't bothered too much by it, and her white, absolutely tattered Nike Air Force.

Harry on the other hand, had a white hoodie on, The Elder Statesman rainbow joggers, along with colourful New Balance sneakers.

With his hands on her waist, Harry guided Nina into the door before closing it behind him, turning on the dim lights.

"Are we there?" She asked, one hand on the silk blindfold around her eyes.

"Yeah, let me take that off." Harry said quietly with a smile, untying the blindfold for her.

Squinting before fully opening her eyes, Nina looked around, "Are we in-we're in the studio, aren't we?"