[twenty]

outfit of the day

p.s. that's our girl nina in case you didn't notice x

_

Nina and Harry had woken up to Nina's alarm, her groaning and Harry frowning in his sleep as he scooted closer to his girlfriend and nuzzled his head in her chest as he wrapped himself around her.

"Turn it off." He had grumbled, letting out a breath when Nina's hand was placed on his head, her nails beginning to scratch his scalp as she turned off her alarm with the other one.

"Baby, we have to get up." Nina said softly, sleep still evident in her tone.

"5 mo'."

"Which is always an hour," she chuckled, stroking his hair.

"Don't want to move." Harry mumbled against her skin, tightening his grasp around her as if to prove a point.

"How about," Nina thought, her voice getting quieter, "We take a shower?"

At the suggestion, Harry raised his head, looking at her. Nina instantly smiled at the sight; unruly hair, sleepy eyes, lips plumper, Harry was a sight.

"Together?"

She chuckled at him, but nodded, eyes going to his hair as she smoothed it back, "Together."

And as if that was the magic word, Harry smiled and got up.

_

Agreeing to grab coffee from a place beside the office because their shower was longer than they both had planned for, Nina and Harry were in a good mood as they got dressed.

"Here," she handed him a half-sleeved shirt, "I stole that from you some time ago."

"I searched for that!" Harry laughed, taking the shirt from her hand before reaching out with his hand to squeeze her cheeks together, like a fish. "Thief."

"Heeey!" She pushed his hand away as she laughed. Nina stood in her bra and underwear, turning to her wardrobe to take out a black top before looking back at Harry, "Don't think I didn't notice that you have my university hoodie back at yours."

"What? It's for if you get cold when you sleep over." He replied sheepishly, knowing well that what he said was bullshit because Nina only ever wore his clothes when she slept over.

"Sure." She replied sarcastically as she put on her top.

After the both of them got dressed, Harry sprayed himself with Nina's vanilla-scented perfume, one that she had told him was from a local brand in the Philippines.

With her jewellry box opened on her bed, Harry watched as she took out a pearl necklace and put it against her neck before turning to look at her body-length mirror, let out a hum before turning back to the box and putting the necklace aside to take out another golden necklace.