[twenty five]

It had to be around 5 AM when Nina felt sleep take over her body. Usually, if she would stay up late, she would be doing something; on her phone, editing a photoshoot, having a night out, with some friends, or with Harry doing whatever, but not crying and blaming herself for being so blind and so in love.

She knew it probably wasn't the best to be sleeping at your ex's house, but at this point, Nina couldn't give two shits about whatever happened because she didn't even feel like allowing anything to happen.

With a groan and a huff, Nina rubbed her eyes before sitting on the edge of the bed for a few seconds so that she wouldn't feel dizzy once she stood.

Her head and eyes ached from all the crying, her body felt like it was on auto-pilot, and she felt like crawling back to bed if it weren't for her demanding bladder.

Padding across the floor and towards the door, Nina walked down the hallway and towards the bathroom to do her business.

It couldn't have been earlier than 2 PM and she couldn't have been awake for more than 10 minutes, then why did she feel the need to cry so early?

Flushing the toilet, her curiosity got the best of her as she took a look at herself in the mirror. A bird's nest, a swollen pair of lips, and even more puffy eyes – no wonder they hurt.

Nina gulped, feeling her eyes get tearful before she washed her hands and face before walking outside, sniffling.

"You're awake."

Her head snapped up, turning to look at Olly who stood outside the room she slept in with a tray of food in his hands.

Nina only looked at her ex who was dressed in a pair of plaid pajama trousers and a grey t-shirt.

"I made you breakfast," Olly said softly, "And I went and bought the blueberry flavoured tea you like earlier."

"I'm not hungry."

"I know," he nodded, "But you need to eat anything. You don't have to finish it all." When Nina didn't reply, Olly offered a small smile, "Come on, let's go to the kitchen."

Nina followed after Olly, taking a seat on the high stool as Olly placed the tray in front of her before standing on the opposite side.

On the tray was omelette with chopped vegetables, jam on toast, biscuits, and a cup of tea.

Reluctantly, she took one biscuit before taking a bite and beginning to chew slowly, feeling Olly's eyes on her.

"Are you going to keep staring at me?" She mumbled after swallowing and before taking a sip from her cup.

He chuckled a little, crossing his arms. "Sorry, it's rude."

After a few minutes of silence as Nina chewed on only her biscuits, she pushed the tray back a little.

"Thank you for this," she said, "And I'm sorry for dragging you like that and for staying over."

"Hey, no," Olly shook his head as his face switched, "Don't apologise, if anything, I'm glad you called. Fuck, I'm more than glad. Not glad with what happened with you and that you're sad but- just-"

"Olly," Nina cut him off with a small side smile, "I get it."

"Yeah," he let out a breath before chuckling, "I know you do."

"I'll head home now," Nina said, "I'll go change. And, thanks again."

"I'll wait for you by the door. Let me drive you home."

"No, I can just ord-"

"Nina," Olly interrupted, "Please."

Nina only looked at him for a moment before nodding and walking away.