[eight]

A/N: most of the outfits used are inspired by harry's.

[Text Message]
{ Mick🥬, Nini📷 }

Mick🥬:
Hey, love.
Sorry, was at work
What's the news? Can feel you're excited x

Nini📷:
hey give me a minute and i'll be with you
picking up my little brother from football

Mick🥬:
Cute :)
Take your time x

Nina smiled once she saw Elias come out in his uniform, skin a little flushed from all the running as he walked towards her car, sliding into the passenger seat and buckling his seatbelt.

"Hey, El." Being the typical affectionate older sister she was, she grabbed his cheeks, giving him an obnoxious kiss on his cheek which he cringed at and wiped, making her laugh in triumph.

"Disgusting, Ni."

"Whatever you say. You love me." She teased him, starting the car.

"If it helps you sleep at night." He teased back, fumbling with her radio. "Hey, congratulations on the relationship by the way."

"What relationship?" Nina asked, looking at him before she began to drive.

"Harry Styles? It's everywhere online. You were seen together and everyone's been losing their shit because they think you're both together."

Nina's face fell, lips forming an O before she grabbed her phone. "What do I check? What-"

"Give me." Elias held his hand out, watching his sister place her phone in it before he began typing before giving it back to her.

On Twitter, Elias had searched for "harry and nina" as simple as that, thousands of tweets popped containing their names.

'harry and nina were seen together for two days'

'a fan said she saw harry and nina in london outside a house and harry was driving her and waiting for her then they left together'

'harry and nina together are like a gift for my bisexual ass i love'

'harry and nina just can't happen. we're not ready to share harry.'

'i honestly think harry and nina look great together. she's a decent person'

'wake me up when the harry and nina pr stunt is over'

'harry and nina: a joke. watch her get big gigs out of this relationship'

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," She mumbled, scrolling through the tweets, "This is exactly what I didn't want."

"Uh, why?"

"Because I can't be defined like that!" Nina exclaimed, pointing at her phone, "I can't be that girl who was seen with Harry Styles. We-We're not even together."

"Hey," Elias frowned, snatching her phone from her hand and locking it, "Calm down. Breathe."

Nina groaned, resting back her head and turning to look at her brother. "What am I going to do?"

"Well first you're going to take me home then you're going to meet up with your boyfriend to talk about this."

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Whatever, you get me." Elias waved her off.

With one last sigh, Nina drove off.